Reviews for The Tempered Heart
HyperA1985 chapter 5 . 9/2
I am looking forward to chapter 21 and I hope Kurama the nine tail fox challenge Kuyou to a fight.
HyperA1985 chapter 20 . 6/5
I am looking forward to chapter 21 and I hope Naruto has sex with Kurumu.
You, author, are ALWAYS shitting on Sasuke...

And I love it.

Too bad you've left this fic on the back burner for a good (nearly) seven years; you say that you hate it when authors don't complete their stories but you're kind of on shaky ground if this just sits here and collects e-dust.

Well, I've read some of your works that have taken the span of quite a few years between first publish date and final update so I hold some hope that you will one day return to this.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 3/28
Naruto made a horrible choice by picking that uniform because Kuyou is one of the biggest racist in the whole series and a villain as well.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/28
This is a nice story so far I hope it doesn't end tragically like the others I don't like tragedy plays like Shakespeare.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/28
The irony of his laugh is true but if the girls are the same as canon the story might end up in a different way than before unless Moka is labeled as the opposite of what she is.

I see now about this chapter but if Tsukune is the representative then the 1st year is almost gone already can Naruto hold on for more than a year because the Moka story only last for 2 years.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/28
The story is interesting but what I want to know if the story takes place in Youkai Academy will there be bashing against Moka because most of the stories that I read simply label her as villain, and simply bash her senseless.
Dawolfmun chapter 20 . 2/19
Dude you have to continue this story. It has a great plot and i can't wait to see how it plays out!
ItNandoFTW chapter 20 . 1/2
Yo bro u got to update this story cuz the last update you on ur story was dec 10 so it awesome if u get another chapter roiling in. Just asking _
Guest chapter 20 . 4/24/2016
update
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
Dam ninja should just be destroyed
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Dam konoha
Shadowpawzzz chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
:( so many stories only half finished. For some reason I have a feeling you are no longer among the living. My condolences.
Major Simi chapter 20 . 11/15/2015