Reviews for Guitar Hero
aligal528 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This made me laugh!
Juk-writes-4-u chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Kay, I faved this more than a year ago, but re-reading it made me want to review. This thing is HILARIOUS. I love the Kutner/Taub bromance on the show (that autopsy scene was awesome) and your guys were so in character. I love this story. I miss Kutner too :(. Keep writing!
Eliza Ghost chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was adorable. I don't know what else their is to say; I'm overwhelmed by the cute bromance factor :D
nannygirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wonderfully awesome job on this fic!

It was really such a joy to read! Love the whole plot line for the story and the fact that its different, a friendship story about Taub and Kunter makes it even more terrific! Plus you had both characters nailed down perfectly, I could see it all in my head as I read it! And after reading this I wished that the writers really had done something like this and that Kunter was still around—he was my favorite from the ‘new’ team.

Fantastic job on this again and thank you so much for sharing!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I love this! So awesome. And in character! lmao
justawritier chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lol! that was great. Those were my thoughts the first time I played guatiar hero lol This made my day :)
shadowtrickster93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I LOVE THIS. )) so freakin funny. i can totally imagine this happening. :))
brit.brutal chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
You captured their friendship so well! They are TOTALLY in character. I could actually see this being like a subplot in one of the episodes.
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ha! I knew that would be great from the moment I read the summary; funny, entertaining, in character. V. good :-)
Derannimer chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is adorable. 3

Glad to have found someone who really appreciates the awesomeness of the Taub/Kutner friendship.
Ghostner chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
How come the show's writers didn't come up with this gem is what I'd like to know. It was a perfect fit for the characters and hilarious. Kutner lives.
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
OH MY GOD! That was SO funny! I could actually see everything that was happening! LMAO Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. Seriously. This made my day.
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Rof', so freaking cute xD Death-predicting cats - best line in the whole thing xD
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Haha! Love it! Kinda my first experience with Guitar Hero as well...
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 4/25/2009