Reviews for Blood Birds
Transformers 0 chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
What a heartfelt story, bro. But you left a lot of stories unfinished. What about Kludd? And finishing off both St. Aggie's and the Pure Ones?
Transformers 0 chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Skench, you ungrateful idiot!
owllover10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
One thing. GYLFIE IS NOT A PIGMY! SHE IS AN ELF OWL GET IT ELF ELF ELF ELF!
side-fish chapter 26 . 4/25/2013
Congratulations on finishing your fanfic. I'm kinda relieved. Not that I was worried or anything, but I took the time to finish this story today from where I left off (chapter 16-ish ). I wish I found more time (I blame pony P), but I'm still happy to finish this.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
OMG what does Viscour do? Is he evil? Does he make Digger into an evil blood bird?
LupaDaughterofZeus-Shadowsight chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Hiz...
Waaa why did thou make such an cliffhanger! Seriously! Im crying now! Why!? It is a really a good story! Really,keep it up! Please Update!;( *crys silently as tear drop down her beak*
Thou have earned a follower!

Signed,
Lupa,demigoddess/Shadowsight;blind ThunderClan medicine cat/Lupa, barn owl
Teruna chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Next chapter.

UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER, DANG IT.

. . .please? Q.Q
GuardianFan-HE chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
If you dont finish this soon,i will e forced to grab the nearest owl and hit you repeatedly over the head.
Teruna chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
((Alright, I'm no critic, so don't chase after me with a polearm . . . but here goes. *clicks Submit*))

-(Horizontal Break)-

Uh-oh, methinks I know what's gonna become of Twilight. o3o

This fic, in my opinion, is significantly better than decent. (Like, a 7.6 out of 10) Concept's awesome. Blood Birds are awesome (as long as they're on your side). Bloody Gylfie should be awesome. There are problems, but not any significant ones. Not to me, at least.

By my standards, (*my* standards), this story's going epically so far. Although, if what I think is gonna happen to Twilight is gonna happen to Twilight, I wish it wasn't gonna happen to Twilight. I think Digger would've been a better target (I love it when people like him go bad. Gylfie, too.) but hey, that's just me, and I can't always have things my way.

Mm'kay, enough sucking up to the author. If one thing DID go my way, it'd have to be . . . ooh, Bloody Otulissa. I'd love that. Mmm. Nothing like screwing with history.
blackbite10 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Let me just start out by saying that I now wish that I had read the entire story before reviewing but its a little too late for that now.

Me and my integrity were skipping through disquieting internet site that is . when I stopped to give some change to blood birds where upon it puled a knife and stabbed integrity leaving me to weep over the...where was I again? Oh right Blood Birds.

I still feel that the first chapters were really good but once you get past it there's a very emotional seen in which one of the main characters almost dies...which is then repeated in the next 10 chapters! This is not good story telling! This is copy pasting the same chapter while switching up the characters and setting! It may have been great the first time but it becomes very annoying and monotonous once you keep doing it! At least kill one of them to keep us guessing but its like your duct tapped to your characters and if one dies the whole of the internet will implode!

And the story is so full of holes that you could put it in a cheese shop and call it Swiss. For example,for some reason Gylfie is able to find Soren while Twilight and Digger can't even figure out the proper direction they went! And as well in the story it says that Soren is filled with a lust to kill his friends yet he lets Gylfie live! How the fuck does that work? And for some reason it also says that because Soren had a more traumatic experience then Gylfie that he'll have more difficulty controlling himself when all he did was die fighting a blood bird! Where as Gylfie was attacked and killed by her best friend and I ask you which is the more traumatic?

Also there's the fact that a character who has been known to fly through earth is incapable to even damage a couple measly vines. Or that it seems you took the whole blood birds weakness thing from twilight making them so tough that the original guardians are frickin useless and so you had to give them some blood birds as well. And let me tell you that nothing makes an enemy less scarey then placing some allied ones nearby. And the fact that Soren becomes one of the most unlikable characters yet you try to force the reader to sympathise with him which is like trying to get us to sympathise with a rat that's chewing off our ears. Although that may be a tad more enjoyable.

There is also the fact that I come to wondering why Digger whom was originally portrayed as a frightened young owl even cares about a barn owl he just met. As well as the fact that to blood birds show up just in time to give us another near death experience where upon they suddenly vanish so that the guardians can step in and save them. AGAIN!

Honestly though when compared with most of the other keyboard pounding stories out there this one's pretty good but I'm getting frustrated with it to the point were I just don't want to read it any more, which is probably not a point in its favour.

In short Blood Birds is good at suckering in people with awesome emotion and action before it pisses itself and dies leaving you to wonder whether you should keep reading to see if it'll spring back to life or start to dig a hole in the gardin.

Sorry for the double post, if you could be so kind as to delete the Anon one.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2012

blackbite10 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
This story is amazing. I've pointed out problems in normal books but this...is author class...other then a few grammatical errors in the first chapter but now I'm just nit picking again. The shear amount of emotion alone makes this a great story but being balanced so well with the action takes it to a degree all its own. Blood birds is absolutely sublime from start to finish and I'll stab forks into my eyes if I ever have to say those words again.

I know its not funny to love a story but fuck you! Blood birds is awesome and if you don't like it you must be stupid!
sopranokittythegreat chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
AWSOMENESS TIMES PI! DDDD

This was your first story? This is really good! D
SilberFrost chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story ! Please update!
sol de luna chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
Yay new chappey

Little suprised at the great tree having tamed blood birds