Reviews for Misfits
AnimeCookie chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Please fins uh and I'm sorry bout ur friend if not finish for me finish for him or her?
no name123456789 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
This story because Spike and Buffy haven't even got TOGETHER!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
ChaosAngel4us chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
WHOOT! The mystery begins... I like it and hope you update soon
Trovalsa chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Oh, I'm loving it so far! I can't wait for the rest! :D
Kina Kalamari chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Very nice. It's an excellent story so far. There was one thing that seemed strange to me, though: Spike's last name is Williams in here. If his first name used to be William, that would make him William Williams, which is just incredibly...well, I don't know...lame? You mentioned that his dad's last name was Pratt, which I figured would have been Spike's. That just had me a little thrown. Thought I'd mention it.

Anywho, nice job. Looking forward to more. )
Amaya chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Hello. Please keep writing because I would like to read the end of this story. Update as soon as you can. Bye.
MusicMagicMurder chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Great! Update soon!
DramioneLurver chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Love the newest chapter. It was nice to see Buffy and Spike open up to each other. I really like the Dawn addition. Very well done, too. I'm excited to see how the tour, puppies, and little sister things end up going! Great chapter, once again.
Angellia chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Ooh didnt expect the Dawn thing, great twist. Looking forward to more x
PurpleIvy chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Good chapter. I like how you got the P.E. thing done. Hope you update soon. :)
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Nice second chapter. The story is coming along wonderfully. Like how Spike mistakenly thought Buffy was like Cordelia. The PE thing was a good view into the way Spike's past is still affecting his actions. I wonder how Giles got Spike Williams to be his name in the school record, since obviously his name used to be William Something. Anyhow, love the chapter and can't wait to see where you're going to go with this one!
Angellia chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Aw poor William! I felt the same way about PE when i was in school, i always found a way to skip it lol.

That was a great chapter, im vrey intrested to find out what happened in Buffys past.

Looking forward to more x
Angellia chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow, great start! Very interesting, im looking forward to reading more x
PurpleIvy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Nice story, so did he slip out of the trouble from before or is it going to come back to haunt him? Hope you update again soon. :)
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Love the story so far! I haven't had the time to read very much lately, but this one looked so good, I just had to. The bit at the beginning was wonderfully done. I can't help but wonder how that missing time period went for William and how he chose Spike and ended up with Giles and all. Anyhow, great start!