Reviews for Of Casual Intimacy and Kitchen Utensils
disarranging chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Such an enjoyable little story. Loved it!
fourevertris chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
awwwwwwwww! loved this fic!
whelmedarrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Adorable
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Awww that was cuute :D
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was really cute!
BrendaHPMMPP chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
That was cute haha I always love fics with marauders/Lily interactions and you portrayed their friendship perfectly
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awwww...it's Lily and the Marauders. They're the bestest and you captured them perfectly.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
aww that was so sweet and funny at the same time! i love the marauders and lily! loved this story! you did a great job .
adoorbellrings chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
My favorite stories are the ones where Lily interacts with all the Marauders; I love them as a cohesive, tight-knit group. You've done a lovely job. :D
BrokenFaerie16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww really makes me want a James of my own now haha. So sweet, I love it :)
N chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This has to be one of my most favorite LJ oneshots of all time. The way Lily and James interact is so cute and brilliant and I love it so much. I don't know if you still write for the fandom, but I'd love to see more of your LJ.
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
nice story! very cute! I enjoyed the interaction between the marauders, and of course lily and james!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
“It’s okay, Lily,” suddenly James was smiling wickedly, gold melting with green as his eyes brightened. “We’ve all felt that way about Sirius at one point or another.”

HAHAHAH

this was brilliant. i especially loved the way lily talked about the marauders. you articulated her feelings so well.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really like the way you portrayed the friendship they all had, the way that they're so very comfortable with each other. (Plus Remus' dark mutterings about Lily having "no idea" about stories about James and incidents with forks made me smile.)
cannotstopwriting chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I thought that was a really good one shot, loved it!