Reviews for Felicity And Ben's Romantic Honeymoon Moment
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Felicity and Ben honeymoon
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
It's cute. You did a good job with it. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
Someone chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Awesome!
An chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well this totally wrecked the sweet, innocence of the American Girl stories. I hope younger girls were not interested in reading this story or they would have gotten an eye-full on things I doubt they need to know anything about.
Avera-of-Light chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw...short and sweet; just the way I like 'em! :D You really know how to have readers imagine scenes happening right in front of them! :)
jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
l0ved it
mspolapotter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
i love this story! i enjoyed reading the series when i was younger, and personally, i was very fond of Felicity of all the American girls. The old English was quite inconsistent, though, I can't imagine someone using the word "hell" in the 1700's. and should've have they done "the thing" inside? If I were someone from their time, I'd find it quite disturbing to read that they did "it" outside, where anyone could have watched. Still, loved it! I wish you could've mentioned a bit about William and whatever happened to Penny
Virgil Chadwick chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw! Felicity and Ben are sweet together. I used to read this series, when I was younger.

However, I doubt that Felicity and Ben would engage in a public display of affection in the late 18th century. It wouldn't be "proper," at least to that 18th century mindset.
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This IS a very sweet piece, something that maybe should be continued indoors?
dulugirl114 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
aww this is cute. i always liked them as a couple.

and Virgina really is for lovers! :D
VioletRose136 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This is a fantasic story and very realistic to