Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
When I think of Hurt and Comfort, I'd never imagined someone would take the genre quite as literally as you...
KC246 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I know you wrote this years ago but I''ve only just found it and wanted to say that it's awesome. :) I really love your portrayal of John and the parts where Dean was calling out Sam's name when he was all sick and fevered made my heart clench painfully. It must have been so hard for Dean when Sammy was at Stanford. :(

You did a really good with this. :) Adding it to my favorites. :)

*Rushes off excitedly to check out your other stories.*
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hey! Cool fic ~

I really liked it D The conection between the brothers is really always there but John taking care of Dean was cute anyway

Kisses and see ya

Rosetta
impalette chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
wow! this is one of the best one-shots I've read so far :-)

I think you got John's character really believable and hurt Dean is allways good good job, thumbs up :-)
Jaime Bridge chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
You really should keep going on this story i like it.
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love it more than anything right now! Oh well maybe after my family, and a little less than my love to Dean or Jensen or Dean or Jensen. Yeah, just a little less :D
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Great oneshot. I really liked how you portrayed John's guilt and helplesness. But I would have liked to see what happens after Dean wakes up.
Lacadiva chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hey - great story. Best I read this month...I'm really looking forward to the rest of the teaser you dangled like a carrot on a stick - I'm anxious to see where you take it. Great job.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Beautiful! I enjoyed the hell out of this!

*Smishes*

Mandy
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh my gosh - this OS was so excellent and great! I loved how John cared for Dean and felt guilty about all this (I was really a little upset,'cause normally I don't see John as a bad guy but frankly, I was mad on him _).

And there is also this freakin' feeling Dean has...this bad gut feeling about Sammy and so on...It's really killing me *argh*

There are some typos, but it's nothing important, I love this OS and you know that! :)

(Oh, and BW ... *jumps aroung and sings* I'm looking forward to it, really. And thats kinda cruel, you know. Because I KNOW what it's going to be like, reading the story and...huh. You know what I mean).

bye *hug*

Kritty
moira4eku chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really enjoyed your short story of Dean and John. I'm not sure I'm gonna read the next one, though. I just don't like to read death fics if it is one of our boys, sorry.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
HON!

I haven't heard from you in AGES! But this was worth all the wait! *gg*

Nice new story. *hugs story* And you did John and Dean so good...

Awesome work!