Reviews for Petal by Petal
reeven chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
i love this one
gathers-no-moss chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Simply one of my favorite stories. Gorgeous written.
ikarikun326 chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
Woah. Way to pull on my heart strings. The angst and drama that you put into the relationship that is Lois and Clark just leave me breathless. Very well written and expertly executed. Must say this story is one of the best I've read (and I've read quite a few, so that's saying something). Keep up the good work. Cheers.
Ann Zembala chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Dear Interstellar,

I just discovered this story and oh my god - it is one of the most beautiful pieces of fiction I have ever read. Thank you, so much, for writing it and sharing it.

Ann Z.
LandonLover chapter 7 . 9/18/2009
Beautiful. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love your writing. I love that you write in present tense - CORRECTLY! And it doesn't even bother me...usually present tense bothers me. It's late and I'm going to bed, but I can't wait to read more of your writing. You are FABULOUS! Please keep writing! :)

LL
Seersha chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
This was lovely.
Allie Black chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
I think i'm almost speechless) This story is beautifully artistic, and just amazing. Jeez, you have talent) Great job, congratulations. Did it have to end!
Raven3182 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Good story. It is very well written. I would have liked to see a little more of the good-natured banter between Clark and Lois, more of the happiness that would result from being together, but the introspective, angsty stuff is good too. This is a great story. Thanks for writing!
Joanna chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Thank you for writing this story. It was sad and heart warming all at the same time. You really brought out the pain that the characters were feeling, which just made the end all the more sweeter. The imagery was very vivid. This goes up onto my favourtie fan fics list.
Meg chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Oh, why did it have to end? Ah, well, couldn't stretch it on forever. Thanks for the great ride.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
That was awesome! Thanks for the story!
ImpNo1 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Just... beautiful.
Louise chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
Its beautiful! What a great story, written so poetically! Thanks for the great read
Garces 01 chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
Absolutely beautiful. Hope to read more of your work.
jack1487 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Great story, hopefully it's not over yet. Keep it up...

Take Care,