Reviews for The Last Light
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was so sad and beautiful at the same time.

*sniffs*
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love the fact that the older Vala/Celesia came back to the younger self to pass on a Time Lord tradition, that would pass on to Vala's family. Celesia's walk thru earth and the friends she made as Vala, were precious. From her view point, she saw all her friends die, and pass on, yet remembered what was so special to her. The passing of the stone to Alexis, to daughter to daughter was unique and showed the watchful family members as timeless in itself. Very nice. :D
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"“Have you come home from your journeys? Have you come home from your past?”"

I've heard that somewhere, but I just can't place my finger on it.

Anyways, nice story, and an interesting take on Time Lord death rites and their version of the afterlife (no doubt a gated community to keep out those ascended folk ;)) I'd almost forgotten that they can sense when their time is coming to an end.

The only thing I was a bit disappointed with is that you didn't give Sam a bit of time with Celestia like the others had.

I liked the start of the tradition at the end there. And with the passing of the stone down the family line, I think you might have just worked out a way for Celestia to show up down the line if her descendents get into trouble.
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow. Deep. :P

I really like how Celesia and the team interacted. That was nice. And, yeah! Cool ficlet. xD