Reviews for When In Arbuckle
SGAavidreader chapter 4 . 2/6
I just stumbled on your Supernatural stories and have loved all of them so far. This story was such a pleasant read. You had everyone's voice down pat and gave us a much needed look at how Sam ended up at Stanford. It was too funny how Dean kept thinking they were being kept in town by supernatural means and how John succumbed to the meatloaf.
Just Another Hell Raiser chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Wonderful. Those parting words - just perfect. You should publish short original stories if you haven't already, you've got a gift for capturing the ordinary and making it magical.

Also, I really enjoy your style of quotation. Most authors, they give a quote paired with a character's tone or facial expression, but your style in this piece is sort of minimalist. You'll give a tone or expression maybe once per conversation. I can't put my finger on why, but I enjoyed that particular aspect of this story more than I would've imagined I would.

Anyway, so this is wonderful. Very sophisticated. You've got a future in words!

itisfinished12062015 chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
One of my new favorites. I love your attention to detail.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
You're new to Supernatural and you managed this? I'm seriously impressed! This is really wonderful. I mean, it was four chapters without any real plot or monsters, just... Arbuckling. But you someone managed to capture Sam and Dean's respective attitudes towards normal and each other by having them do nothing in a way that many fics with more canon-esque plots (and by that I mean hunting down monsters and bro-hugging) fail to do. So wonderful job!
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This is so good omg
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Love this! Just some quiet downtime for the boys and a time to hang out and just...BE. And for some sharing and insight and hints of things to come.
TolkienGirl chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
AWWWW yes! I loved this! The ending was perfect and cute and the whole thing was really just impressively awesome. Major kudos!
TolkienGirl chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
"When it comes down to it, Dean's only as happy as Sammy is, and the bug is kind of cool." -YES, perfect, that Dean's happiness is dependent on Sam' excellent little tidbit of character analysis. This whole story is chockful of little, delicate points...Steinbeck references, light banter, in-character musings. I'm enjoying it grateful.
TolkienGirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Greatly enjoying this! I'm sorry for infrequent reviews but this is a great story, with a tilt in the balance towards brotherly/family moments rather than just a case, which I prefer. So thank you! :)
Melvin chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
I like this a lot. The whole brotherly without being sappy thing was awesome.
Keiri Bradon chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awww, I just took AP Euro. That brought back some memories :) This story was also endearing and adorable.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Great story, like it a lot!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Oh boys, rough road ahead!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Sam's right, John would TOTALLY eat the meatloaf!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/21/2012