Reviews for Hear You Me
This was horrible.
Firedragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
OMG, I cried!
venomruby chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Pls don't let this be the end you could extend it ro where Annabeth foes on an adventure to get some Cindy of poison then goes to the underworld in elysium and give the poison ro percy and then he is revived and they continue to go on more adventures and quests pls pls pls pls pls pls
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I literally cried while reading this. You told your story with so much feeling and love that it was hard not to get emotional, in my case, impossible. Thank you for sharing this with me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Well that completely broke me... Wonderful story but now I'm a puddle of tears
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Anyone else bawl their eyes out?
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Nice, Very Nice! I really enjoyed it. Well Done.
rahma chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
It was really sad because Percy was my big fan
loverickriordan chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
do u know how HARD i cried when reading this
i couldve made a whole ocean out of them!
this is really touching. thought u should know
perseus99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I broke in to tears . that was one of the most heartfelt one shots I have ever read. And I am boy.
Aligator chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
O my gods i started crying
analiese22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME IM SOBBING SO BAD RN
mostlyinsane5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I am crying. I just wanted to inform you of that.

WHO AM I KIDDING THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM SOBBING
Wowza chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is awful. I'm sobbing reading this it's so sad. Your a REALLY good writer but I kinda hate you right now as this is like the saddest fanfiction I have ever read holy gods.
WarriorGoddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Soooooooooo sad. I started crying at the end. You truly are an amazing author and you need to write more stories. Yor writing is one of a kind, this is the only fanfiction that has ever made me cry and that's saying something because I have read hundreds of fanfiction story's.