Reviews for Hear You Me
perseus99 chapter 1 . 2/26
I broke in to tears . that was one of the most heartfelt one shots I have ever read. And I am boy.
Aligator chapter 1 . 2/10
O my gods i started crying
The Golden Marauder chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME IM SOBBING SO BAD RN
whispermusic266 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I am crying. I just wanted to inform you of that.

WHO AM I KIDDING THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM SOBBING
Wowza chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is awful. I'm sobbing reading this it's so sad. Your a REALLY good writer but I kinda hate you right now as this is like the saddest fanfiction I have ever read holy gods.
WarriorGoddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Soooooooooo sad. I started crying at the end. You truly are an amazing author and you need to write more stories. Yor writing is one of a kind, this is the only fanfiction that has ever made me cry and that's saying something because I have read hundreds of fanfiction story's.
Salma chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Omg I read it and it was rlly good
It made me cry
And it was so sad
Spoilers-Within chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Okay this really, really, really, did make me cry... Damn you! Damn you to Hades but i wish you good luck in the Elysium 3
EnvyNV chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This story literally made me cry halfway through. I had to stop reading, sob, and go back. (Awesome, though!)
Jess chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I was and still am BAWLING! I had to stop in the middle just to calm myself down, and blow my nose, and remind myself that this is just a fanfic! Then after I started reading I almost immediately started crying again, and I don't cry easy. It was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my gods i cried more than Annabeth in this story! It was soo sad :'(
dannykim103 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it, and it actually made me cry, which is a hard accomplishment to do
Shrekerino chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
did anybody listen to the song while reading this? Just wow, freaking depressing.
YOUR STORY SUCKS chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
YO NEED MORE DEATH!
princessviviii chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
IM CRYING SO BAD RIGHT NOW. AMAZING STORY! MY MOM IS LOOKING AT ME LIKE WHAT US WRONG WITH YOU? I LOVE THIS STORY! ;) GREAT JOB