Reviews for Demonology 101
Ryane-Foxx chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Very great story! I never would have thought of this kind of twist but it was very inventive, very sad at points and all around sweet with a hot side ;)
Orion'slover chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Awesome fic! Had it all drama, romance, comedy action great read
PrismTea chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
NYYAAWWWW! o THAT WAS SO F'ING CUUUUUUTTTEEEE!

I really wanted to see what the kit looked like though. 3

But I'll deal. Im kinda confused with the part about Gaara growing old. ): Why didnt they just get him to accept his vampire side again so they could live forever! Well Im gonna pretend its like that, so i wont be picturing an old man having sex with a shota Naruto. XD LMAO

Though slightly hilarious, Gaara is better as a smexy 20ish year old. 3 x3 Nyaaaawww!

This was really delicious and goooood! THANK YOU!
Prism-Tea chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
\(*o*)/
FireAndPowder chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
this was so good! I was soooo sad when Gaara was killed I literally almost cried in the middle of my econ class! It was so good but I love Mpreg so I was hoping he got preggers I could have kept reading and reading! :)
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
great job
lilanimefan247 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
great job
SasunaruXNarusasu chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
That was AWESOME! By far one of the best gaanaru stories EVER! This story made me laugh, cry, scream for joy and panic a little bit LOL but seriously wonderful story I look forward to reading more by you!
deathgod-121 chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
this was so sweet, though i am sad that Gaara wont be living for very long. how odd would it be to be Gaara, after he has been reincarnated, and have a guy tell you that not only is he your demon lover but the father of your child! loved your story so much, cant wait to read more of your work!
Mantinas chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
This is an awesome story!
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! There really are no words to desride it properly, so I'm just going to settle on thanking you for such a wonderful piece of work _