Reviews for Reunion
Quis Custodiet chapter 1 . 8/19
Really well written, but yeah - I need the mind bleach now to get rid of this one.
banko54 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
as disturbing as that was i have to say i don't regret reading it. it wasnt fun or anything but then again neither is reading about the Nazi death camps. they are simply facts that have happened and in order to better avoid them in the future we need to look at them instead of trying to act like it didnt happen.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Weird fic. So how does her being attracted to him now that he's in his early 20's equal her being a pedophile now? He's no longer a child... and him thinking of sleeping with Sarah... bizarre.
Abysswalker Grey Lord chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Gah, I think I need a brain transplant...urgh. I nearly puked at several points. Yeesh. When you're done with the bleach, send some my way. Despite the...subject matter, a superbly written and executed story. Well done. Now go update your other stories!

*sets brain on fire and grabs bottle of Jack Daniels*
Manakel chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Très belle histoire, un peu flippant, mais avec ce genre de sujet, difficile de faire autrement, j'ai beaucoup aimé, même si par moment je frissonnait. La pédophilie est un sujet sensible et rarement évoqué, j'aimerai bien une suite, ou Keitaro élève son deuxième enfant, en tout cas, c'est très bien écrit, précis sans tomber dans l'excès, j'ai hâte de lire les prochaines histoires.
Ladon's Avatar chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was chilling.

Good. But chilling
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, definitely interesting.

Think you could make a sequel to this, with finding out he's a dad again?
mcdo chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I just read this story, and I felt obliged to comment on it. Obviously, it is a very well-written piece. The reason I felt compelled to review it, though, is the subject matter. I am a man who was sexually abused by an adult woman in childhood. I have seen a few (very few, but a few) other fanfics that dealt with this topic, but yours was by far the most accurate, and also the most respectful take on it. I am sure it was a very difficult topic to write about, but you handled it perfectly.

One other thing; in my case, I was six when the abuse started. I always thought that made things worse, since I was not prepared in any way for sexual activity at that age. However, you have shown me one way in which it was better. At least there was no way for my abuser to get herself pregnant!
Odinson91 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Your stories are very good. Loss and Redemption intrigued me so I decided to read your other works. I sort of want a sequel but I know there is probably no way you would consider it. Have you ever considered writing professionally, maybe just one novel on the side or something? Btw, my prediction for the future of this AU: Keitaro raises his second child, just because to him that is the only possible course of action.
Herdo chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wonderful story! Quite creepy aswell. Good job and keep it up :)
Ninja on the Roof chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
That was disturbingly awesome!

You probably don't want to hear this... But I kinda chuckled as I read this. I know this was a serious story on a very high degree, but I couldn't really help myself.

(I mean no offence at all)
Gundam-Issac chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
a surprisingly serious fanfic in a not serious section. Quite good.
Sirilac chapter 1 . 12/12/2009

That was... dark.

Incredibly good, incredibly well done but...

The worst thing is, is that somewhere, this is probably true.
munky5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
holy shit that was verydark and disturbing, the kind where you have to say "WTF?"
MT Carr chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
wow serious f**ked $h!t man . Its like a bad accident you don't want to look but when you do you can't look away. 9.4 on W.T.F meter. Any brain bleach left ?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »