Reviews for Reunion
asdfhgasdcs chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I have to agree with your author's note. I have to go cut out my eyes now. Excuse me...

But I digress. Well written stuff, it seems like a normal story but it builds until a mounting horror seems to take over the entire story. While that tide of disturbing gently recedes, I am left with the thought that MAN, my life is normal, and I'm GLAD for it at times like this.
One Warrior 86 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
What the FUCK? Where the hell do you come up with sick ideas like this. I may have to kill myself for this. I mean this story is so wrong that i actually had to read the rest of it. I never want to read anything like this again.
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
What a crazy story. But it was great. I was realy sory for Keitaro.

Im glad you are back at the LH fics.
Wingcommander WhiteWolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Damn. Weird. Sick. are you gonna do a squeal? cuz I dont like cliff hangers. I'd like to see this one keep going.

No Im not Sick its just Is Keitaro gonna end up with this child? (not sarah.). Catherine should Burn, I hate Child rapists and I hate Rapists.(Though a woman Raping a guy is not techenicly rape but its the same principal. its still wrong.) Is keitaro gonna get the child and Him and Naru raise it?"
Markal chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Truly, this is perhaps one of the most repulsive, and yet simultaneously well-written Love Hina pieces I've ever read. To have Catherine McDougall be a pedophile AND to have Keitaro to actually be Sarah's father? I think I need a sickbag just thinking about it.

Good to see your work again, but geez... This definitely ranks alongside Random's "Stability" in terms of its shock and sicko factors.
X2501 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
it's very good, i wish there to be a continuation of it. that being said, i myself know several people who shall remain unnamed who went trow this themselves. its a horrible, disgusting thing that has left them scarred. i have no words to express how they have been left even now in adulthood, and though i'm not a religious man, i pray for this act to never happen again. I'm sorry to anyone who has had to go trough it and hope the best for them.
Lord Raa chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Nice and disturbing.

I approve.
Airtran9906 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow... just wow... What a shocking but wonderful story. I mean the plot it is strong and emotional and really is different.
Seventy-Eight chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Alright, I do like some of the story, but other parts don't really fit. The idea of Sara's mom raping Keitaro is disgusting in a good way, but the auto sympathy of the girls is a bit rushed. I highly doubt they would react with horror at finding him in bed with another woman until after they find out he was raped/molested as a kid. They might pick up on something being wrong since Haruka is flipping out, but I doubt they would notice anything too out of place with Keitaro until after finding out. The scene with Sarah was rather sweet, and was one thing that was very well done, in my opinion.

Over all, I liked it, but yeah, there were a few issues.

-Ni
litokid-2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh god.

Am I disturbed for wanting more of this? There's so much potential here.
Mike chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Holy Crap! Where's the bleach is right, fill the onsen an with it. Very disturbing, but very good. Please don't do a follow up. ;-) Although, I would like to see what happens to Keitaro's new child. Maybe this time it will be a boy and take after him, Oh and be adopted by Haruka. Just a thought.
Zepher327 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
interesting story, I dont recall ever reading anything like this, very good, too bad sarah never stay with her real dad, but those stories have been done before, should do a follow up 9 months from then when he gets a new kid lol
VermillionWings chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well written story, and it was enough to evoke chills as I read it. After the first flashback, I knew what was probably going to come after, but it didn't lessen the impact of the twist.

Cheers~
Steve chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
... I uh. Wow. It went something like this: "hurr wonder what's n- ! IT'S HAWKER! YAY!" -read.- "...I don't. What. No." I think we all need bleach now. But uh... Hawker needs industrial strength just so we don't ever, ever have to worry about something like this again.

And I can't even hate it. It's like some sort of Lovecraftian being. I thoroughly disturbed, but I HAD TO KNOW. And now here I am typing text about it.

I think I should stop now.
Reader of Hina fics chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow... talk about a disturbing story. Hell I even thought about this all female Asylum for the mentally disturbed and insane while reading this fic.

Keep writing fics like this please,I know it's kind of odd of me saying this but I like interesting stories like this that has me thinking ALOT about this one that lets me re-read this like Face in the Mirror.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »