Reviews for Reunion
Soth11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A very dark and well written fic. I don't know that I'd read this one again, but it was 1). something that hadn't been done before and 2). well writen with the social aspect of todays modern times. It reminds me of the only other dark fic that I read once and only once and that was Random 1377's fic "Stability".

I don't know if you plan to do a follow-up of this one, but if you do, I'll definitely read it. I've seen a few reviewers compare this to your other fic "Face in the Mirror", but I really didn't see a comparison, since Face was done in a non-aggressive? way. Anywho, nice job and I look forward to your next one or the next chapter of Loss and Redemtion 2, which ever comes first.

Soth11
Nysk chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Just wow

Steals the bleach and uses it first.
Brishen1066 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow. What a devious set of circumstances you dreamed up. Very disturbing, and a very chilling ending.

Nice to see an old-school author back in the Love Hina racket, by the way P
glAssbOy chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, nice to see a new story from one of my favorite/idolized authors.

I must agree that this is indeed dark and much more darker than some of your previous works like Face in the Mirror. The reason, I guess, is that the subject dealt with is something that could happen in our day to day reality.

On the ending, you really made her one hell of a creep. I mean, to make a hardened jail warden shiver, not to forget the drawings on the wall; guess it only means that she's really beyond redemption.
MyLittlePwnies chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
After seeing this fic mentioned in a rec thread on TFF and there being no link, I went trawling and found it. After reading it, I really really feel hideously dirty, man, how did you think this up. Ughh, good writing, horrible idea :p.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow. To say this was intense if to the least I could describe this. A greatly disturbing story here, and a read that had me going all the way to the end.
yukariko chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Its been a while since you posted anything new, so I didn't know what to expect. I must say, this story is on the same level as Face in the Mirror. It is disturbing, yet well written and original in the sence that nobody has had the balls to do something like this. You are one of those few authors who can make something so vile into a story that is worth at least a read-thru. Now if you could do something in the vein of Forest for the trees, we would all be happy.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Nice story. I could believe the twist either. Nice job too. I think in the long run, Catherine still won; Keitaro still ended up impregnanting her again.

Overall, nice story. I loved it.
T-Triple CF chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was an okay story, hawker.

Naturally, it was solid writing wise. Your technical writing ability is still pretty high. You had errors here and there, but it's still pretty good overall. What I really need to go in depth with, though, is the concept of the story itself.

The general idea behind the story was to not necessarily make something repulsive or anything, but instead to stress the point you wanted to make. However, there was a critical flaw in my opinion that Random-machine-sensei often makes as well. At the expense of a better story, you padded the piece with a little too much of the theme you wanted it to have.

One key thing I feel could have been done better was Catherine's approach. Sure, she's sick but it would have not only made more sense but it also would have been better for her to approach Keitaro as someone that genuinely cared as opposed to just popping up to get in some more abuse before going back to jail. That way it would have prompted the story to have more of a emotional and ethical conflict than you currently have with her just forcing herself on him almost the same exact way a decade earlier.

Still, I feel like you accomplished exactly what you wanted to get across with this piece and the twist with Sarah was new so I have to commend you on that. I want to say you made an interesting point, but it's also one that has been made before just not in this way of course. Regardless, it's a good story. I just feel like you ended up writing something more in line with 'pedophiles don't get better' which restricted you a little more than you probably meant.
MeatBomb chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Dark. Dark and disturbing. And very well written.

Count me among those who think it's important that these types of stories get written, and get read. Exploration of the black underbelly of human depravity and evil is best done in fiction: no one suffers any _permanent_ damage as a result.

I wonder how the girls will treat him, now that his "perverse" past is public knowledge?
W.h.a.t chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
What.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I am a soulless bastard.

Where's the lemon version?
rincewind1990 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
damn... just damn i think thats all i can say about it i kinda figured out wat happened around the 3rd flash back but still that bit the end... damn

just out of curiosity any idea id you'll update Aftermath: Loss and Redemption 2?
Chris Ganale chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
No shit, sir. Here, I just happen to have an available bottle of brain bleach from the three cases I've had to buy to make it through the three sections of this site that I regularly pay attention to.
linksword01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
What in the name were you THINKING!

This is the kind of stuff that gets you arrested!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4