Reviews for Never Too Late
333555777rrrrssssrrrrssss chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
1-Daniel is off
Heather-I say we should could kick Daniel off he's so nice and he worships God when he's here!
Duncan-So what Heather you just don't like him because he loves God to much here! I'm not going to let you kick off Daniel Heather he is my best friend! You just don't want him to be back here
Chris-Ok the Final marshmallow of the night goes to Daniel!
Chris-Daniel you are safe from being eliminated from the island so goodbye Heather
Heather-What! You can't do this to me
Duncan-Oh yeah you tried to make me kick Daniel off!
Daniel-Whoa wait what happened?
Duncan-Uh Daniel I can explain so Heather wanted me to kick you off
Daniel-Why would Heather want you to do that?
Duncan-I don't know she said that you're too nice and you worship God to much which makes you a friend of mine but I know that you love Him so what Heather doesn't like you because you do that that's her problem I'll never kick you off Daniel you're my friend and besides your Friends S M and A are so radical to hang out with .
Daniel-So you didn't kick me off?
Duncan-What? Daniel I wouldn't ever do such a wicked thing as kicking you off
Daniel-Thanks Duncan you are such a good friend hey you can stay in our room with all of us Boys even my friends are there to
Duncan-Aw thanks Daniel you're such a nice guy
Lol chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Ooh cute
Islanda chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This was a sweet little GxB story and I loved it! I'm going to have to read all your GxB stories eventually! (:
eli's cauldron chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Great story! :)
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Omigosh!

That was a cute ovverload(in a good way)!

I love it, Please make a new chappie!
Mysterious Bluerose chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Awh! That was so amazingly adorable! I suprised you only got two review! I love Bridgette and Geoff so much! Keep up tthe awesome work!

-Mysterious Bluerose
TdiBridgette chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
thank you!thank you!thank you!thank you!so much!BxG are the best ever!cha cha cha cha cha!I add you to favorites!
anonymousreader07 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw, so sweet! I'm surprised to be the first one to review, I'm sure this is exactly how Geoff and Bridgette's relationship took off after Geoff was eliminated! Great work!