Reviews for Angel
The Imaginatrix chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RINA AND NAO!

That has to be the most adorable couple ever. *glomps Rina and Nao* KISS AGAIN! KISS AGAIN!

Ishida Sibling: Nao and Rina sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Rina and Nao: *blush madly*

I love how you didn't give away little Ishida's gender. I want to find that out in FTFOD, thanks. :D

I am curious about who this mysterious Angellamon is though. Sounds like the female counterpart to Angelicmon. Can't wait to see her! :D
Hallwings chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
From what I've read, it seems obvious that Dai and Kara are married to each other. But as for Mickey and Matty, I think that Taniko Izumi might be one of the fiancées, but if she is, I don't know which one.

As for Ryoko Ishida...he's either married or engaged to Ami Motomiya. And Miya Ichijouji is either engaged or married to Nobunari Kido.

And Ryoko's sibling...I'm officially hoping that it's the girl, Nanami. I might have mentioned it in a previous review or message, but I am officially locking it in as my vote (you probably won't put the poll up as to what the readers want the baby's gender to be for a long time).

Anyways, this is a nice little "future fic".
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so great! Totally In Character for each of them and EVERYTHING! It's cool how Rina and Nao have the same characteristics from being little children, but also mature at this point.
Kurocyq chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome story as always! (Thumbs up) I get the feeling that Angellamon might belong to Rina and that ishida cousin might be a boy. But those are just my assumptions. Hope u update FTFOD ASAP and baby ishida gets a name soon!
momentai35 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
ah! this was awesome

rina and nao, very cute and Dai at the end,

that really killed me 'you ruined the surprise!' haha

and I can't wait to see who angellamon is
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I loved it! Rina and Nao are so cute!

The only spoiler I saw was Angellamon. You didn't even give away who was married/engaged/dating who! This was masterfully written. Angellamon certainly got me thinking, though...

I'll keep my suspicions to myself, though. This is definitly going on my Favorite Stories list!

Kouji-wolf

P.S. I'm really sorry I haven't been reviewing anything, but I have been reading them. And I've loved them, too!

Kouji-wolf
breezyguy chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Love it!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
HA! This was awesome! I'm grinning from ear-to-ear! The best part in my mind would have to be a massive tie between when Nao gently kissed her, or when Rina threw her arms around him and kissed Nao back, or when Matty complained about Mickey ruining his big brother rant. (Sniff) That sweet little Nao I wrote about in my little oneshot is all grown up and falling in love. Do you have a tissue?

But now you forced my heart to race. I want to know who the heck Angellamon is!

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Married at 22? Aren't thet still a little bit...young?

Who might that "crazy cousin" be? Weren't there going to be two...you know?

This was very good Aneki, pretty nice! It's been a while since I've read something romantic and actually feel the romance! Greatwork!
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Argh, you totally didn't spill the beans on Baby Ishida's gender! I was keeping an eye out for a slip, but I should have known that you would keep THAT tight in check. Sigh, I guess we'll just have to wait. Oh, well. XD

Masterfully constructed, my friend! And the Rina and Nao fluff was the cutest thing ever Man, this makes me even more excited for the next chapter of FTFOD! Can't wait for more. Oh, and this is a definite fave. :D
Streamshower chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This story is awesome! It fits with FTFOD well, but still keeps a lot of things hidden. I'm dying to know exactly what happened in the ten-year gap between the end of FTFOD and 'Angel'. I's nice to have a few more stories about the secondary characters in FTFOD; character development, you know. I do hope you'll write more one-shots like this, keep it up!