Reviews for Fighting From the Inside
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 1 . 1/26
Wesker! You sick bastard!. Don't you dare touch Jill...oops too late; carry on.

Great story!
mochi buns chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Ahhh, I really, really like this short yet awesome Jill/Wesker fic! It's been one of my favorites since I started reading fics about this pairing a long time ago. I think that you write them in-character for most of the story, and I really like the scene when she asks what eye color he had when he was still, y'know, human. Though the what-if scene in chapter four is unlikely under normal circumstances, it was a lovely addition, and of course I enjoyed it, especially because it showed some more of Wesker's weaker side.

I somewhat wish you included another chapter, but I agree with what you said on your profile, that it'd seem too out-of-character if you did that. Either way, I think the story ended on a note that wrapped everything up, even though it was really sad (especially because we got to see Jill's thoughts on the matter...).

All in all, you did a great job! Hoping to see some more RE-related stuff from you in the near future.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
The ending sounds like it can very well be cannon *cough*already headcannon*cough*

I wish you had written more, this is without any doubt one of the best W/J (my favourite pairing too, by the way) stories.

ps. I saw the info about an another chapter of the story not posted on your profile, I wish you had, though I can relate to fear of OOC and cheesiness, I still would LOVE to read that. I doubt what you wrote was cheesy anyways- you have a great way of portraying them.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
"Wesker Lite", ahahah XD

Again, YUM.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Oh, I'm glad it wasn't just the cold :D

Wesker is so violent thus yum and Jill is just so cute in her defiance XD Okay, my definition sounds a bit too primitive but let me tell you: I love how you portray them!

' "...I caught the fish before she could swim away, so I'm going to fry her up for dinner now. Is that what you're thinking?" '

why does THAT sound so cute? X'D Fish, haha... cute. :3
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Loving it!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The last part: YUM. So very YUM.

And LOL at "The only thing she wanted Wesker to compliment her on was her ability to throw him out of windows." XD

Definitely a fav! ;)
Dramiel chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
It is incredible...
JCX122 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
I love it :D
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
GOD..what a sad ending,it made me cry a litle it's an awesome history,sadly i think it's somehow the thoughts about the other...the way it had a hint of love between them without being OOC,one of the best histories of the time Jill was catched in Wesker's clutches. RIP to the best RE couple(at least mine). Keep writting!
Pnuema chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I love your take on the relationship between Wesker and Jill. Their personalities were written fairly and wasn't out of character. The previous chapter was intense and very amorous; certainly unlikely but a nice " what if" scenario.

Thanks for this fic. I can't get enough good Wesker/Jill fics these days...
Birdy-Wordy chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Aww, poor Jill. She was so close to freedom. Only to have it snatched away at the last milisecond. Nice chapter by the way, very well written :D
koneko-chaan chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Great story! :D I enjoyed it very much! :D
Cheresy chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I've just started reading this. So far, it's really good. I have read many facs and this is exactly the type I like. Please, take some time and update! It's so sad to see how many good writers (especially Jill/Wesker or Claire/Wesker) abandon their stories or update every 6 months. I hope that reviews keep you going and if you want a pro's opinion on your story, contact with other writers, so far, they have never bitten :D Everyone's in character, I don't see any mistakes anywhere and there are hints to the Jill/Wesker goodness :D

What can I say...? Keep writing! And maybe write a new story, this one has potential for sure!

Good luck on this story and don't forget to update!

-Cheresy-
Project X chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »