Reviews for Lying
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Good job! :)
Cherrychanga chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I think this speaks volumes about just how deep in the heads of these two you are; Helga especially.
It felt like walking-in on a dream she's never dared dream.

I'd LOVE seeing the morning after. Something like Helga waking up naked to an Arnold-less bed and his blue hat nestled on her pillow. She'd instantly get just how deeply heartfelt and significant it is, realizing he's keeping both of them from getting busted. Walking skyclad to her closet, a serene expression plastered on her face, she promptly destroys the shrine in a burst of cathartic chaos; literally capping it off by putting on Arnold's hat once she's done dressing.

...And that's all I got. God I wish I had your subconscious :
Here's hoping the sandman sprinkles it with something spicy again soon!

asdfghj chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
it was okay, would have extended the story to make the story more fun. like, a conversation between them two after they do THAT. btw i think you should change the rating to M. and maybe their age as well? they're 10 in your story for crying out loud omg i couldn't take it seriously
marrisa the twin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hey there i'm marrisa the twin sister of marissa she wrote the story of arnold going out of his damm mind to be with helga and i really like your story

one question tho that happend when there were kids
Zim32 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Interesting it does a good job of showing another side of arnold like that tango with helga in th april fools day dance though i doubt they would take it this well i am not suprised at helga but at arnold but the creator did say there were like teenagers in tiny bodies and yes them being ten is a little disturbing but isn't unheard of i known a few people who lost there virginty at 11 years old
ten195 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omg this was great i got a lil chill fromthe shock of Arnold! Wish yu cud finish this story.
ArnoldandHelgaTogetherForever chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
O.O I never knew arnold was the sexy kind

uh...did i just say that? :3
eleanor chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Good story, however, i kinda felt like a pervert reading it - I mean, 10? I had to mentally put the age up to 14, I think it's a great story just up the age a bit.

I love the whole panic at the disco references - that song is my favourite, I was obsessed with it a couple of years ago and it works beautifully with this. well written, just PLEASE make them a few years older!
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I really like this. This is awesome!
torie8988 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW. I'm all for Arnold/helga romance and yes tasteful smut. I like ur exploration of the taboo line with a taboo subject. I gotta say you've got serious guts making them 10 year olds. That beings said you may want to up at rating to M :)
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I really liked the ending to this. Arnold's figured out his feelings for Helga and that's cause for celebration. He managed to convince Helga to tell him the truth.

But you really should revamp this story and make the characters involved age appropriate. This fic is disturbing in its present form. Ten years old is such an innocent time in a child's life. At least make them 18. You should also set the rating to M. It can't hurt your story, like I said, the ending was great and gives it momentum.
InspiredInTheDark chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I don't think 10 year old's can get erections. is it possible to change the age to something more realistic? I know kids are starting younger now-a-days, but that is a little too young. Other than that the story was great. I loved it. Keep it up!
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very good, I enjoyed it! However...I don't really think this is realistic...for ten year olds.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
It had to end there? You terribly evil person! Wonderful to read and thumbs up for a good song.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, my... wait, they're still 10 years old? A bit sick, but funny anyway; one suggestion... make them teens.

Keep the good writing.