Reviews for Arthur and the Minimoy Series
Tragity ahead chapter 8 . 1/13
When Selenia finally finished locking lips with her prince, Arthur looked up, took a deep breath and when he openedhis mouth to say something Betameche opened his mouth beforeArthur can speak and said '' Alright enough with this mushy romantic stuff, Selenia you're father would like to see you. '' Selenia sighed and turned to Arthur '' Are you coming?'' ''Me?'' Arthur said with a surprise '' I don't know, he probably wants to have a private conversation with you. '' Said Arthur with a worrying voice.

Selenia looked at him and said '' You are the hero of this kingdom, there's nothing you shouldn't know, besides im sure it will be fine my father is very fawned of you. '' she said with a smile. Arthur looked back at her with an insecure smile and replied '' Alright. '' Selenia and Arthur walked over to the kings bedroom to find a misfortunate tragedy, the king lied in his bed and was sick.

Selenia fell to her knees with tears in her eyes putting her hand on her father's, turning to the guards with a soft voice '' What happened? '' The guard replied with a voice soft but firm '' He caught the Backtilak flue. '' Backtilak? '' Arthur said curiously '' Yes, it is a very bad sickness that elders can catch easily. '' Arthur turned to see the sick king in such bad condition. He felt like his heart dropped with sadness filling his chest. Selenia lied next to her father and started to weep softly, Arthur walked towards her and put his hand on her shoulder and in a speed so quick she turned to hug him and cried on his shoulder.

The guard broke down with a sad face and said '' There is a cure... '' Arthur and Selenia turned to the guard with the look of hope the guard continued '' there is a medical syrup deep in the dangerous part of the forest. '' Arthur stood tall with bravery and quickly asked '' Where is it? '' The guard replied ''down by the south.'' Arthur jumped up and started to walk out of the room, Selenia stopped him and said '' WAIT! '' I'm going with you Arthur replied softly '' You cant its dangerous and you need to stay and take care of your father. '' Selenia replied with a voice firm '' You don't even know where the syrup is, I know this are like the palm of my hand and I you cannot go alone, I wont let you. Arthur asked '' And who will stay and take care of your father?''

Selenia replied, '' Im sure the guards will take as much care of him as I would.'' Arthur replied in a regretful voice, '' I guess your right, we should probably get going before he gets worst. '' '' Alright lets go '' Selenia replied in a brave voice.
corey houston chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Me and my family love all of the Arthur movies we are really looking for you to continue with the series each movie gets better and better.. We love the i spelled that right we will vote for another movie. We enjoyed all 1 threw 3 we are looking forward to see whst esle is in store for Arthur and the invisible.
MFMEspina chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
Hi, please read my story about Arthur and see if you like it. ). p.s. I love your story!
I am watchin you chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Well maby the resin you are not getting as many reviewers is because it was realised in the uk then any other arrya and more recanized ?
chanel chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Im a huge fan of arthur and the invisibles and I would love it if yall make a number 4 because I wanna see how arthur and selenia gonna have this relationship thing because he's human and she's a minmoy, soo please make ahh 4 it will be soo interesting ! (:
blueyzangel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
fan of minimoy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
im glad your writing another story about arthur.
selenia dies chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Matazar grabs the sword of destiney and drives it into selenia,s heart she looks in frienten then matazar rips selenia,s heart out she searts cough up blood and fall down dead .
deadw8 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Okay I have a steal ideas that I could work with and 1 is to turn it into a crossover and add a oc
alice13033 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
that is the best story in the world, that is also the best story I have ever heard!AMAZING TIMES INFINITY!
arthur and the minmoys chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
it is good i read haft but i wacht it like 100000000000000000000000 times
Trevor chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
We have Arthur 1, 2 & 3 on dvd kids love it, will there be more.

The stories are great for the ole Famliy.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Crap! All it was was killing and fighting!
TheAkatsukiCurlzz17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'm just curious. Why arthur and the invisibles? Don't get me wrong I like your writing style. Keep up the good work!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
The thing about age in this series is a bit confusing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »