Reviews for Total Drama School
Not Serious chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVED IT WHEN THAT BITCH HEATHER GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT WITH A TIRE!111111111111111111
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wha?

Gwen probably wouldn't have... yeah at ALL

Gwen DEFINATELY wouldn't have it with A 9 YEAR OLD

I thought he was in high school

Gwen does not beg

...i'm hopelessly confused :( seriously Gwen would go to jail... yeah... and please do not say how mean I was or anything I'm just being honest
ZeekRocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You fail at life. Proceed to become An Hero now.
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Since you're only nine I'm be beief with this flame.

That was seriosuly the worst thing I've ever read. Honestly it was so bad that is was horrible. I'm not trying to stifle your creativity but please stick with macoroni pictures and stories about Steve and his age apporite first love or something that doesn't involve a 9 year having sex at all especially with a 16 year old!
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You're just a *ing moron!You do know that Gwen is 16,right?Did you know she could go to jail for *ing you because your only 9!And you say you improved?HA!T.T You are the worst writer in the world!And your profile makes you sound gay!And again your only 9,you probally don't even know how to have sex!Come back in three years and improve your writing skills!And FYI,you can't report abuse for flames!
Islanda chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I'm...confused!

Okay, if you're 9, you shouldn't even be on this website-it is 13 and up for a reason...

Might I suggest editing your work before publishing it? Or a beta reader?
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Pretty long, pretty good.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Okay, dude, no offense, but...this is not very good. First of all, it just keeps shifting, like, from one scene to another without much coherent sense. It starts at school, then they seem to be on the island...I don't get it. I looked at your profile, and it looks like you've pretty much just added yourself into this story-which, you should realize, tends to make stories bad. Just so you know.

And kid...nine-year-olds should not be having sex. AT ALL. Again, if I'm reading your profile right, then you're nine, so maybe the idea of getting to have sex with a sixteen-year-old girl seems cool to you...but trust me, it's not. That would seriously mess any kid up, which is the reason in real life, Gwen would be off to jail. (For that matter, if you were someone older writing this story, it would look VERY bad for the police to know.) I'm sorry if I sound stodgy and annoying, but I just want to make sure you realize all that. And I really don't mean to sound like I'm trashing your work; but you may want to put off writing too much until you're a bit older, because the writing itself needs some work, and the subject matter, frankly, is just NOT COOL.
But You Can Call Me Willow chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This story really sucks. Sorry to flame, but it does.

No plot, no staying in character, no grammar, nothing.

I'd go over all the mistakes, but since the other reviewer's already have, I'm not going to bother.

Just one thing that no-one else has pointed out, Trent not minding if you were doing it with Gwen, which wouldn't happen anyway?

Please listen to the sane people, ie, the people who have already reviewed and if you continue this story, make it realistic.
Intrigued Soul chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A long winded critique is about to come your way.

Tronto High School? Are you serious? Firstly, there's no such thing as TORONTO (that's how you spell it) High School. How would I know? I live in Toronto.

Grammar 101: Proper nouns are capitalized, that means the word "I" is capitalized.

"The principal replyed."

R-E-P-L-I-E-D.

And a nine year old can't skip seven grades. Trust me, the TDSB wouldn't allow it.

As well, nine year olds cannot ride motorcycles. Chris would never let the guys and girls sleep together.

Explain how you got from a high school to Wawanakwa Island.

"PRIVATCY PLEASE?" i yelled. You mean 'privacy'.

You know, I think the age of consummation here is sixteen so that would be illegal. Just to be picky, Bridgette's the lifeguard not Gwen.

Your username is Nickspaz17. Oh please, don't tell me that the Nick in your story is a character exactly like you fulfilling your sexual fantasies. Gwen wouldn't do it with a nine year old. There's a think called being in character. Respect that.

And before you fill my email box with complaints like "YOU'RE A BIG FAT MEANIE!" This wasn't a flame. Just some advice that you should take to heart if you ever write again.
TheWriterFormerlyKnownAsNixon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow... Just... Wow.

I don't even think I can think of a word to describe just how bad this is.

Seriously, what were you thinking when you wrote this? Really, what?

There is absolutely nothing good about this story besides the fact that it was short so I could get through it quickly. The grammar and spelling are just plain awful and lazy. The writing is just not good. Really now, Gwen having sex with a 9 year old? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!

I don't know what to say... Just remove this story and save yourself from an onslaught of much, MUCH harsher reviews than this one. Just... Wow.

In closing, This is not worth reading for anyone. You really need to figure out how to write before you do post another story, man... Sorry.
missplaya chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I definetly agree with them!
Kelsica2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Dude... this just confused me. First, this kid was in a high school, and then suddenly they're all on the island, and then he and Gwen did it.

...

Isn't he only nine?

Seriously, I don't want to sound mean or anything, but this is just... not that good. It doesn't make much sense and I highly doubt that Gwen would have sex with a nine year old boy, or that Chris would be allowed to let two people of the opposite sex live in a cabin together. You just need to come up with stories with realistic plots that actually make a sliver of sense.

And please don't respond to this whining at me about how mean I am. Or rant about it in the author's notes of your next chapter, if you write another one. I'm just trying to help you become a better writer.
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?

Please, delete this.