Reviews for A Most Deadly Game
CerapinTech chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
Yes! Artemis return's a bigger bad ass than ever! Can't wait for the epilogue.
Cutegenius chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Oh gawd, 8 to 10 days trapped in a shipping container with a bored Mikey and a short tempered Raph... YOU NEED TO WRITE THAT!
Cutegenius chapter 9 . 1/26/2016
Soooo... NOT Karai, someone else. Hmmmm...
Cutegenius chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
Seriously Raph? Like that leather Nightwatcher Jumpsuit of yours was slimming? Poor Leo, if he wants to wear a dress, more power to him, I say!
Cutegenius chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
Yeah Leo, why ARE you in a dress? It's time you learned the truth Mikey, the reason Leo was sent away for "training" was that Master Splinter had discovered Leo's darkest secret- he's a cross-dresser. BTW, a lack of a bump on one's head after a blow is very bad. Bumps are good things, they mean that the swelling is on the outside of the skull, and not on the inside, where the brain is. The only other thing is that I noticed you changed the villain's name from Vincent to Rupert (Batman reference?) but other than that this Chapter is so intense and you write Leonardo so well!
flikaroo chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Oh snap, I was not expecting Artemis to show up. I hope you post the epilogue sometime.
GoronWarrior chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Update this and 'And the Pieces Fall Together'? Pretty please? I'll bake you brownies, cake, cookies, whatever you want!
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
I love the brother's interaction when Raph appeared. It's just so them. ;P
CDR. Grae chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Dude, the action! The suspense! The humor! How you fit those jokes in the action scenes I'll never know. But really, that's just plain awesome.
I really love your Leo. He's different but at the same time, he's not. I also love your versions of Don, Mikey, and Raph. Hell, I LOVE THEM ALL. Period. XD

PS: I wonder what Splinter's doing back home. Has he gone crazy from worry or something? But I'm not surprised, it's usually his style to wait at home for news. Damn wise old ninja master.

Update soon! I'm REALLY excited for the epilogue. :D
CactusNoir chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
That was awesome exciting Mikey stuff up there! Your stories are so fun to read!
I hope that's not the last Artemis sees of them :p
EnsoDancer chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
A few more typos than usual but a great chapter nevertheless.

This line, "Or I swear on my Honor that the next time I see you or any of the men or women on your payroll, you will die before you even know I'm there." was just perfect I love when Leo says stuff like that.

This was an exciting read, action isn't easy and you really do it justice. Looking forward to your next fic.
54Viruses chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
A little confused as to why you keep using the word "Debit" as opposed to "Debt"

Slinky dress... I totally wish I could go shopping with her! Is this really the last we will see of Artemis?
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I think this chapter was awesome and I hope u update soon thanks that's all for now bye :)
dondena chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Wow, she really paid up. The turtles could use that money just to live a happy life. And good she helped them escape and provided all the necessary supplies.
54Viruses chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Finally got to read! Love the story, keep up the suspense but bring our boys home!