Reviews for New Wind Nation
unluckyomen13 chapter 13 . 4/27
Awesome! 3
Flamarow chapter 7 . 4/23
I still haven't quite decided about this Naruto's level of intelligence. He seems fairly talented thanks to having someone directly teach him early on. I'm really enjoying seeing the steady progress he is making with Gaara. I'm surprised Naruto didn't mention knowing now but I suppose it would have ruined the mood.
Flamarow chapter 3 . 4/23
I didn't think to comment on it last chapter but I was assuming Kushina's condition of near dead was related to escaping Konoha under duress. If she were "stealing" the kyuubi container than it would make complete sense for her to be so close to death after surviving without the kyuubi for 6 plus years. It is also the only explanation I would think of for why her husband is dead... I suppose another explanation would work but I can't think of one atm.
Flamarow chapter 2 . 4/23
Gaara seems to be much more stable which is nice. I'm glad that he isn't too aggressive toward Naruto. I was half expecting a Sasuke clone to make writing easier but this dynamic is certainly much better so far and what I really should have expected considering how Gaara turned out in canon.
Flamarow chapter 1 . 4/23
I laughed when I got to Naruto meeting the genin Gaara because I couldn't help imagining Gaara as this story's Sasuke. Just can't ever get rid of the moody teammate even after moving to Suna. xD

Seriously though, interesting concept. I wonder how much the improvements are helping Gaara to cope with his idiot father's actions? I guess I'll find out soon. :P
... is it weird that I found “I’ll kill you last” oddly adorable?
-CB
WitchVela chapter 13 . 4/1
I enjoyed your story greatly. The blossoming friendship between the boys is awesome to see. Thank you.
Afaaf chapter 13 . 2/13
Thank you for he wonderful story. Im so relieved that Naruto is still the ramen obsessed ball of sunshine. Love how Gaara is slowly changing for the better. Reading the sequel.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 12 . 1/10
Oooooo! Nice!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
You have a beautiful skill for teasing out the characters and relationships in a way that isn't forced. I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2017
oh dear... this doesn't bode well. Gai is a Sparkling Beautiful Cheerfully Threatening Green Beast who is protective of his precious people. I would not wish to be a cause of ire within him. Naruto is such a beautiful optimist-I LOVE "EM! It all worked out...so far. But *sigh* stupid KAZEKAGE and OROCHI-PEDO GOTTA MAKE SOME RUCKUS! DON"T THEY!? (I actually think i like and/or sympathize with Orochimaru more than i do with Rasa. Is that weird?) Who's gonna be the third member of Team 7? Will they even be they same members? WILL ANYTHING BE THE SAME? HOW WILL KAKASHI REACT? PROBABLY LIKE A STALKER BUT EY! Stars, this is gonna be a doozy.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
*sniffles* So cheery! How YOUTHFUL! I keep thinking of the Fourth war where they all banded together and ya know, DIDN'T have to backstab each other. The Leaf Helps! Youthfully and Begrudingly. I'm just comin' up with random titles, don't mind me.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2017
BROMANCE~ And deadly missing-nin, oh my! Is it bad that thoughout this entire arc, I'm just thinking about the Curry of Life and Naru & Gaara just sit down to a meal with Team Gai. It's all like tense at the begginning but with Naruto's cheerfulness and Gaara ignoring everyone else (sans Naru), having his nose in a book. It calms down and why does it feel like I'm writing an Omake for this fic? hmmmm eh well
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Again- Gaara's such a sweetie. He's gettin there. Yeah Naru may not be as ''OP'', but he's tougher in the shinobi sense than the Original at this point. I feel like Baki is eternally internally facepalming with every mission he takes with these three. Yeeeeeet.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2017
dundUNDUUUUUUUUUUUN! Leaf Shinobi Confrontation! I also agree with the author, and i do like the slow-burn friendship. :-) IS NEJI ABPUT TO GET THE FRIENDSHIP BEATEN INTO HIM EH? Now i just picture Gaara reading his book and Lee declaring him ans his Sandy Hip and Cool Rival! xD *cries youthful tears*