Reviews for New Wind Nation
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 9/7
No! Bad! No playing with emotions by making me think that Karashi was Kakashi! Mr. Brain cannot handle this! XD
Love-begits-love chapter 1 . 9/1
I love that line, 'I'd kill you last' it's probably the nicest thing gaaras ever said.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 13 . 8/29
Waaah, I was expecting it to include Chuunin Exam in Konoha. Guess it'll prolly be in the sequel? Anyway, this fic is so awesome! Thank you for writingposting this!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 8/29
I just realized RanmaruHaku
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 12 . 8/29
This chapter feels... odd. Gave me goosebumps
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 8/29
I don't think your Naruto is weak, no one prolly taught him except Temari/Baki... who knows, there's too few info. Well... is friendship the primary point of this story?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 8/29
"he just went from homicidal to overprotectiveGYAHAHAHAH I love this
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 8 . 8/29
Yeah, it wouldn't make any sense to let Kushina go with the Kyuubi. Anyway, without the fast healing of Kurama, there's Gaara to constantly save his ass anyway, and I love it that way, lmao.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 7 . 8/29
*gasp* Oh no! Naruto's greatest weapon is the friendship speech! What do we do now?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 6 . 8/29
Lmao. I like your A/Ns, it answers lots of questions
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 8/29
Meh, without Kyuubi, I wonder how... strong he will be? Does he still have lots of chakra? Anyway, I wonder who his father is?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/29
"Naruto's special way of looking at thingsGAHAHAHAHHA
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/29
Ohhhhyeeeaaaaaaah! NarutoGaara friendship!
Ghost Reader chapter 1 . 7/23
Gaara: "I'll kill you last."
Me: WOW GAARA THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU! *sarcasm galore* YUP! SO COMPASSIONATE OF YOU! LETTING THE BOY KNOW YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM ANYWAYS! *claps approvingly* I like how you make friends.

Honestly, I love this story! For Naruto to be there for Gaara instead of Sasuke. It was always a nagging feeling at the back of my head when I watch Naruto that; what if the Jinjuriki were there for each other? What if Naruto showed Gaara compassion and love earlier and never gave up on him and never betrayed him as Gaara's shitty babysitter/assassin did? I love you for making this. Haha Baki's thoughts are kind of hilarious. I want to see if Naruto will still play prankster of the village still. That'll be interesting in the boring, sandy Sand Village. I hope that Naruto continues to help poor Gaara out, maybe even drag Temari and Kankuro in there too. Love it~
TKM chapter 13 . 7/16