Reviews for New Wind Nation
Lady-Miraculous101 chapter 1 . 5/26
Gaara’s like a cat.
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 3/28
I wonder why Kushina didnt stay in Konoha? Was the Kyuubi sealed in Naruto and she didnt like how he was treated? I cant imagine they would just let them go

Anyway I love that Naruto is wearing Gaara down.
R chapter 8 . 2/4
Naruto is a useless underachiever. With no redeeming value. The end.

There. I just saved everyone 8 chapters of reading.
D.R.A.W chapter 13 . 1/12
i just wanted to drop in and say i enjoyed this story immensely! i can’t imagine why anyone was complaining about Kurama, the way that you set up the AU was awesome in its own right. Naruto’s friendship with Gaara was all the more poignant and sweet without the shared demons; it really highlighted what everyone loves about Naruto which is his kind spirit : (i also have to commend you for coming back to rework a story after so long, that’s dedication hahah)
abhorrent chapter 13 . 12/15/2018
Wow, what an amazing story! I was so engrossed in this story I ended up binging it in a sitting haha. Your characters, though they have been changed by the fate of time, still hold the values and insight of their canon partners. And Naruto is delightfully compassionate, and his personality has been so well-written it fills me with joy.

And while some battles are over the top, I find that it has the charm of the battles in the manga itself! That suspension of belief you gain for Naruto as he gallantly faced shukaku head on had me cheering for him the entire time!

I do hope you continue this story one day! And thank you for writing it in the first place!
Nemhain2009 chapter 13 . 11/11/2018
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
good job so far
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
"I'll kill you last." I giggled so hard at that. I lobe the way you write Naruto amd Gaara. Very well done. Gonna keep reading and see what happens next. I just wanted to comment on the awesomeness of that last scene.
Heart chapter 12 . 8/18/2018
*call clap clap*
Heart chapter 8 . 8/18/2018
Thabks for answering these questions! :D Your perspective is indeed interesting! I like and appreciate it
Heart chapter 7 . 8/18/2018
*reads notes* *cackles* Oooh Daaaaaaame Gaar...when I get a good book, the plebians matter not lol XD
Heart chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Interesting
lildino chapter 12 . 7/16/2018
So I love this fanfic a lot I reread it a bunch times. It's like so good and interesting to read and such a neat idea. Like you keep naruto same even if he wasn't jinchuriki for nine tails. His still very much naruto we all know and love.
CharlatanHoax chapter 13 . 5/21/2018
Uh. Could you please put in the title of the sequel?
unluckyomen13 chapter 13 . 4/27/2018