Reviews for New Wind Nation
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 5/11
Not much of an opinion on this besides wow...
Alyss Penedo chapter 7 . 1/29
That last author's note describes everything I needed to know about their future relationship. 'He will have Gaara to beat the stupid out of people for him' XDDDD
Kisaki Sakura chapter 13 . 1/3
I love this story. It's lovely. The pacing is great and the development smooth. Thank you for writing it!
menolikey chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
"I'll kill you last" that needs to be on on a shirt with chibi gaara under it
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
"I'll kill you last" is the sweetest thing I have ever heard XD
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2016
This was fantastic! I loved it and thought you did an amazing job of portraying each character realistically! This is a wonderful story!
VinniVVicci chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
Is it going to be a ship?!
Mewsali chapter 8 . 9/7/2016
No! Bad! No playing with emotions by making me think that Karashi was Kakashi! Mr. Brain cannot handle this! XD
Love-begits-love chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I love that line, 'I'd kill you last' it's probably the nicest thing gaaras ever said.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Waaah, I was expecting it to include Chuunin Exam in Konoha. Guess it'll prolly be in the sequel? Anyway, this fic is so awesome! Thank you for writingposting this!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
I just realized RanmaruHaku
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
This chapter feels... odd. Gave me goosebumps
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
I don't think your Naruto is weak, no one prolly taught him except Temari/Baki... who knows, there's too few info. Well... is friendship the primary point of this story?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
"he just went from homicidal to overprotectiveGYAHAHAHAH I love this
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Yeah, it wouldn't make any sense to let Kushina go with the Kyuubi. Anyway, without the fast healing of Kurama, there's Gaara to constantly save his ass anyway, and I love it that way, lmao.