Reviews for New Wind Nation
love-heart-heart chapter 13 . 7/8
Ahh I just finished this, and god DAMN WAS THAT AMAZING. I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I finished this in about three hours (with frequent breaks dispersed throughout my reading), but it was just so amazing that I couldn't help myself! I feel a bit bad about not leaving any reviews for the previous chapters, but with such a well written and well thought out story calling to me via the 'Next' button, I couldn't help but want to read it as quickly as I could... I can't wait to read the sequel to this! (tbh seeing the sequel was what actually got me interested in this bc naruto growing up as a sand nin isn't smth I see everyday and I was so curious! :DD)
Selias chapter 13 . 7/2
Great fic.
the girl who envies books chapter 9 . 6/11
Oh god! The narugaa fluff is making the entirety of the fan girl empire to squee like crazy! Even if there's no pairings we are all soaking it up! SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
jupimako chapter 12 . 4/1
I loved your story! It was really fun.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 3/31
Hmm, but who has the kyuubi? interesting so far!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 3/24
"I'll kill you last." ...um. ...Uh, atta boy, Gaara! Showing your team spirit! go!
...hahahaha xD
Fapman chapter 7 . 3/18
That mission should be a goddamn a-rank, at the least
reviewer chapter 13 . 3/8
lovely chapter
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 13 . 2/13
That was great!
Iris chapter 13 . 2/10
AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH - okay i just needed to put that out there. Thanks for the awesome fic, I'm gonna go read the sequel now :)
Iris chapter 1 . 2/9
Oh my globs, this is delicious, I LOVE reading fics about Gaara and Naruto (that aren't slash) so cheers for making this one awesome :)
Aki WildQueen chapter 13 . 2/8
This was an interesting story. I still wish Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed in him but I can understand how that wouldn't work out since no way Konoha would let him and Kushina leave.

Thanks for the great story!
-Aki
Zentari2238 chapter 4 . 2/1
This story is kinda disappointing . It has no impact what-so-ever . No drama, humor or even action to keep things interesting . A shame, because your other story Do Over was actually good.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 1/19
great fic
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 1/16
Nice story.
Your Naruto is still Naruto, even if he was brought up differently and in a different village.
I wonder if somebody in Leaf will recognize the name 'Uzumaki Naruto' or they already forgot about Kushina.