Reviews for The Potion
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Gotta fix the gender pronouns every time they are in the cursed form you still call them by their birth gender & it gets confusing as you try to figure out how or if they got hot water
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
I love that you don't know who is having "Hentai thoughts" & who says "Liar."
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Oh please please please UPDATE
Ranmamania chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Should have ended with

"We got a room" Ranko & Akane-kun chorused
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
It should be "Captain, I found somahhhhh!"
Compucles chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I do have to point out that the weddings would make more sense the other way around, though, since Akane already has a Western wedding dress. I suppose she also already has a wedding kimono, but I'd think it would be cheaper to Ranma a wedding kimono than a Western wedding dress.
Compucles chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
This is a very fun and well-written take on the Ranma x Akane resolution fic. It's a real shame you guys guys never got any further than this.
altrealitylover chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hope to see new chapters added in the future. I just have to see how two weddings will turn out! Thank you.
GothicCuteness chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
MOAR PLZ KTHXBAI

Lol but seriously, I LOVE IT!
damoclesAngel chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Good stuff! Can't wait to read more!
Shadowalker666 chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
A good story that seems to be getting better as it goes, also very good in the humour department. Please update soon
Gabriel's Song Of The Gods chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
...sorry, dude. Got to CH 7 and discovered this fic was anti-Ryouga. Like REALLY anti-Ryouga. It ticked me off badly.

So...I REALLY want to leave obscenities and insults in here but that just would make me a troll. As it is, you lost a reader.

Laters.

...

Or rather, never again.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Great story.
Darren Alston chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Okay, this is neat and somewhat different. At least it's written in something that stays in one perspective even though the story emphasizes two sharing one...if that makes sense.

Keep it up.
A Reader chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
hello just found your story and wanted to make a couple of suggestions to make it a bit of an easier read for fans. Not that you have to use them its just a thought. Instead of using the proper gender pronouns for there birth form all the time since we do not have images of them to see exept that which forms in are mind from what we read please use proper gender pronouns for there current form so hat we see the correct image for the scene. for example it took me a couple of minuets in the scene after they woke up from the neko-ken to figure out that they where in cursed form I had thought they where in birth-form. so by using proper pronouns i could have seen that right off the bat. Also can you make a difference to ranma and akanes mental speech so we can tell who is saying what make it more easy to follow the story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »