Reviews for The Matriarch of Destiny
cody chapter 8 . 3/14
I loved this story I'll love it more when I read the rest given the fact that your great a writing great story's to be loved
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
This story clearly shows what type of impact Mikoto living will have on Sasuke, and Naruto's life because she has changed both of their destinies already in a way but I can't wait to see how much she impacts their lives.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I clearly want this story updated because it has a great storyline, and great drama as well with the loss of the Uchiha Clan due to the massacre but what will Naruto contribute to this CLan, and to the village as a whole.
UMMX chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
HAHAH I like your AN: they are so weak... First nobody knew about kushina and Minato. Only one that knew that Kushina was with a baby was kashai and he fuck up by talking to the dead...

Kushina was the most power woman in her generation so it easy to hide it.
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Okay, look.

This story is very interesting but you've got a few problems. First, all of your characters have a really, really formal, stilted way of speaking that detracts from the story, especially the kids. Most kids really don't speak with the same formality you're portraying, especially Naruto Uzumaki. You seem to be using more complicated words than necessary, resulting in a lack of flow in the story itself. For example:
"So thus how began Uzumaki Naruto's new life under the care of Uchiha Mikoto."
So thus how doesn't even make sense. Change the sentence to this:
"So began Uzumaki Naruto's new life under the care of Uchiha Mikoto."
And it flows better. See?
Hit me up on my account (Mana Tatsumiya) if you want a beta to help with stuff like that.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I want a update on this story as soon as possible because it looks very interesting and has the potential to become a great story in its own way.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a fantastic story so update as soon possible.
Angelbloodlover chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
A very good story. One I liked a lot, you sure have talent, but not to be stupid or something but "looser" isn't written like that, but as "loser". Just thought you didn't know that or it could be that you're doing this on purpose. Why? Beats me. ;p

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with it.

- Greetings Angelbloodlover
blue ranger chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Hello good story so far I did however catch a small error in the grammar,( but we need to know everything as possible to what had happened.")

Shouldn't it be ( but we need to know everything as soon as possible to know what happened.") Or something close to that.

Once again good story I look toward to being able to finish it. And if you want I can help with grammar but im not to good at spelling.
Toby860 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
soraf so good. you should return eventually.
Gruffard chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
I like the story so far, I hope you don't plan on dropping this story (although I do see that you have multiple other stories going on and this one hasn't seen an update in nearly a year.)

It be interesting to see what a seriously trained team could do in the Land of Waves mission and/or Chuunin exams...
Stargategod chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
i really enjoydd this story ashamed it isnt being continued though
Stargategod chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
cool story,glad i found it
Furionknight chapter 8 . 9/26/2011