Reviews for Green Dawn
Red Death chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
If I were to poke you with the Fanfic Author Cattleprod of Creativity, would it jar loose more inspiration for your stories?
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
No killing? Yes, because locking the Death Eaters away has worked so well hasn't it? Trash, that's what this is.

- Thorndsword
Kyoshi chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Great story to bad it's so short.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Reichenfaust chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
It would be awesome if you finished your stories. You have talent and are able to integrate the characters quite well. If you can continue, please do so.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
i can't wait for an update.
capctr chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Oh c'mon! That's it! Finish this awsome tale. PLEASE?
Malix2 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Great story, keep up the excellent work. :) Although it's been almost 2 years. God, what happened to fanfiction two years ago, it seems most of the good ones stopped updating back then. It's really frustrating, lately almost every time I find a good story, I get to the end and check the last update date, almost always in 2009. Maybe it's because it feels like it's been two years or longer since there's been anything good on? I remember a few years ago there used to be several hours I watched each week, now I'm down to like three half hour shows.
2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Why haven't you updated this story since July 20th of 2009? It's a really good story! Pleas continue it!
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
They are so good for each other!

Have Luna be a Blue 0r Indigo Lantern!
ILikeComps chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Fun story and a good read. Thanks for sharing!
CatWriter chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Very nice story. I like it. I hope you finish it. I want to see Voldie get his. I've been looking for a good HP/GL story and with the new GL movie coming out next month this is nice warm up.

Catwriter
Laesk chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
are you going to add more. this is kind of intesting. not many people write this kind of story. please add more soon. thank you for writing what you have
SwordMasterZ chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
update
Twylyte chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Hehe. This Harry seems to not really care about what he's doing, he just does, and does well. Does it well... Whatever.

Awesome fic, hope you keep going with it.

-Twy