Reviews for Into Temptation
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
Through it all, the story was GLORIOUS! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
TrustInFaith chapter 17 . 12/11/2015
Loved it
Vipera Aspis chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
#'
Civilized Monster chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
I cannot even express the love I have for this story.
Bloody brilliant.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
This is really super awesome! I love your writing!
demented bunny chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
49 is a bit of a stretch isn't it? 44-47 is alot more likely.
johannaselmabgmail.com chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
really love the story,really in character :) hope you keep writing stories you have a very good way of describing scenes and just really well done...i have never done a review befour so i am not very suure if this is the right way :) anyway

regards from Iceland!
parisdamour chapter 17 . 9/21/2010
awww, this was a really good story! lot's of drama and sweetness )
linelm chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
I've read this story before but obviously not reviewed it. What a shake, it's such a great story! Really well written and in character!
jpoeling chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
This story is extremely in character for House, Cameron, and Wilson. Something like this in the show should have been done totally axing the ship in season 3.
Sophies-Welt chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Wow, loved your story!
Synesthete chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
Great story, well-written, enjoyed all of it. I wouldn't mind if you added more onto it either. ;) Thanks!
diginyxx chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You've written both House and Cameron in character, which I rarely find in House M.D. stories. I loved the build up and the tension between the two, and almost melted when they finally got together.

I hope to read more of your work in the future.

- Gemz
CStardust chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
Amazing.

I love it.

I liked how it was well-paced, and not too fluffy or cheesy. House might've been a bit off-character, but I don't care because it ended up as a great story.

*favorites*
The Great Naxa chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
OMG, that was cute, lol. Very good ending ;] Loved the story, can't wait for more HouseCam goodness ;D

-TGN