Reviews for Harry's Curiosity
:-)
V chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awesome ending.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well...considering how Harry is probably the most powerful wizard withing the Potterverse, Hermione would still have a hard time breaking out of Harry's Imperius, I mean, if his will doesn't overshadow hers or any other in the Potterverse I'll be freaking surprised. Anyway, this was hot, and very good. Kinda wish you would have added a bit more scenarios that Harmony could have done together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I just... Hawwwttt. That was bleeding hot!

A DomHarry! Theres jut something about it thats so ...*fangirls*
wafflemonster chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Unf
major wallace chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
nice
noylj chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
too bad Draco lived. If Imperio can't be detected, could he order Malfoy to jump off the astronomy tower next time he has the class?
pfeil chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I love this fic; Dom!Harry/willing-sub!hermione is one of my favourites. I'm not convinced of the need for Draco to be there, but you obliviated him, so all is good.
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Poppins1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Well done:)
Twitz chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Such a dark story. Enjoyed every bit of it. Thumbs up!
R-E-B-E-C chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Crazy! Definitely a Good one-shot
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i had a feeling hermione wasn't really under. and... i was kinda disapointed that harry seemed so dark. and tried to put the thought in her head rather than find out if she already thought it. but i deffinitly liked the story! good job.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow... That is disturbingly hot! His need for power and Hermione's willingness was incredibly electrifying. And the last few lines made this even better!
Gliflifku chapter 1 . 4/25/2009