Reviews for Which Is Why He Never Raised A Fist At Hiruma
nchai001 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Haha Kickass boyfriend Go Hiruma!
tearlys chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Again, your writing seems to pull strings in my dear heart. I didn't expect to see HiruSena in here, but when I did, I was squealing a little more than necessary. I loved this piece just as much as the SenaShin fanfic. Please continue to ravish us with your amazing diction and imagination!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wise words Rui. XD I didn't like him at first either, but then I thought he was cool when he helped out Sena despite no longer being Hiruma's slave. I loved this fic :3
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is absolutely adorable! Hahaha!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I hated him too, at first. Then I liked him when he helped Sena get to the game between the Devil Bats and Cyborgs.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
HEhehe ! You should really improve this story's summary :P I already know the story from DA but if it hadn't been for taht, I would have thought this was a crack fic, but it's not. Not at all. I love it :D
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hahahaaha i love it *flyingtacklehug*
reddoggie chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this was really funny and rui was slow to realize that hiruma and sena were going out!XD he was smart to run. thanks for the fic, i love how hiruma is protective of his boyfriend!QQ
Unreasonable Idiot chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
lol, im still crazking up at hiruma calling himself a kickass boyfriend

cuz i can so totally see him saying dat wit his stupid/hilarious grin XD
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Awesome story love it though I wish there was a lil more smut in there and hirumaxsena is the best hands down. NOT hirumaxmamori eew.
min chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I ABSOLUTELY loving THIS! XD
Barkley Roe chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol, that was a pleasent story. felt sorta like a change of pace. riu was always so cute in my eyes X3

you know in one part of the story, it says "his eyebrows shot up into hell" ? it does sound cool and all, but how can they shoot UP, shouldn't it be down? though that wouldn't make sense either (and saying "Shot up into heaven" sounds pathedic) :/ ...

GREAT STORY, NICE DETAIL :D
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Ha, that rule one definitely works out all the damn time. Hiruma's just the right blend of awesomeness and sweetness, and I think you've actually really captured the essence of who Rui is.

Just a word of advice-when shortening 'because' to a syllable shorter, always, always put an apostrophe in front ('cause instead of cause). Cause is a word with a completely different meaning.
heatherness1243 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
wowity wow wow, that was amazing. Loved it 8D

And kudos on the fact that rui's actually ic!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
freaking awesome. I LOVE IT!