Reviews for Make a Pretty Memory
layinthefire chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
GAH its over :'( I adore how she told him she was pregnant. She was so nonchalant about it LOL. I love the way you ended it so much 3 They went back to Florida *sigh* This was such a great story 33
layinthefire chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Aw this was so cute! I loved this "You were always my girl," he says softly, taking his eyes off the road for a moment to look at her. GAH it was such a perfect line! You make me adore Leyton that much more. Too bad its almost over :( Cant wait to read how you end it!
layinthefire chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Hm I reviewed this chapter already but its letting me review again, odd...

YAY! They finally said 'I love you' to each other. I cant wait to see what happens when they go back to Tree Hill. I love this story a lot!
layinthefire chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
AHH they should tell each other they love each other already! I think Peyton is gonna wanna go home early :(
layinthefire chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
AWW how sweet! Peyton getting scared was so adorable and Im glad that Lucas was so understanding. I just hate that she still feels guilty for wanting to be with him because of Brooke. I hope shes able to fully let that go. I want Leyton to be together and happy!
layinthefire chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
This story is getting so much sweeter. It has me swooning 33 Wow that kiss was so hot... my computer started sweating. "Oh, honey," she says, "we need to get you laid." LMFAO. She sure does have to sleep with him like ASAP! The last line killed me. I get butterflies at the prospect of Lucas falling for her again 3
layinthefire chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
YAY theyre going away together! Haha I love when she has talks with Nathan, hes so honest. GAH Im so happy she finally told him why she didnt come back! Hm I thought it was something Brooke said to her. Now Lucas is gonna wanna be with her, I know it *squee* I love the flirting and everything and I cant wait to read about their trip!
layinthefire chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
AHH dfjweoihfwhrgfuehufi! What the Hell happened with Brooke? GAH this is torture! OMG that fight was intense. Lucas is being so mean and not understanding Peyton! Thank God this fic is complete LMFAO!
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
OMG I love this! Its such a unique and interesting story, I love how you write. I was kinda p*issed at Lucas for being so mean to Peyton but he redeemed himself at the end. Its odd that she didnt attend Brookes funeral or whatever. Maybe Brooke told her not to ever come back or something. I just dont see Peyton not coming back for no reason at all. I hope Leyton can build their friendship again. It makes me sad that Lucas is so angry with her :(
WDE11 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Aw...I love the mention of the "older" country singers. On to the next chapter. :)
WDE11 chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
I am am so far behind with this story. I am trying to play catch-up but I am doing a sorry job. First, I was gonna have to gripe that Peyton left Lucas because she was thinking of Brooke. Brooke? Really? But you fixed that. lol Second, can I just say that the scene in the last chapter where Lucas stopped the car and told Peyton to get out was hott. Just had to say that! ;-)
nmufti87 chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
They have a family. It’s so amazing to read the two of them having a family, and being so in love with each other. Absolutely loved it.
nmufti87 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Of course, she said yes to move in with him. What’s stopping them? They’re together, they’re happy, they’re completely in love, and I, for one, absolutely love this story. Off to read the last part.
nmufti87 chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
That really was a silly argument they had there, but I’d have to agree with Lucas. He is right. People do know their history and they are going to talk, but Peyton’s right too. As long as they’re together, nothing else matters. Can’t wait to read what happens next. Off to read the next chapter.
nmufti87 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
To see the two of them so happy, after spending so much time apart, is just pure bliss. Absolutely loved it. The little details they know about each other, the way they hold on to each other at every moment, is just beautiful and aww-worthy. Absolutely loving it. Off to read the next chapter.