Reviews for Strangers in a Hitchcock Film
Patricia Stewart chapter 1 . 3/13
AMAZINGLY AWESOME! PLEASE DO MORE!
Bilkesspawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was quite possibly the greatest fanfiction and definitely the greatest crossover I've ever read. They were all perfect (especially Bruno, my favourite movie 'villain'). Jesus H. Christ, I think I'm in love.
ScroogeMcDuck chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This was brilliant!

I loved the appearance by Norman at the end; that was genius.

Congratulations on a fantastic piece of prose!
bekky94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That quite possibly could have been the best fanfic I have ever read. Extreamly well written, you captured the characters perfectly and a great storyline. All of my favourite Hitchcock antagonists in one story. I love our favourite 'mother-loving' character you added to the end. Fantastic job!
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hahahahahaha! Awsome story! It so works with canon! Poor Charlie so annoyed by Bruno. Love that you stuck Bates in at the end. Love all your storys.

-ZBH
LoyalSark chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You didn't tell me you were writing this! Hilarious! Everyone was perfectly in character, and the reveal of the final character there at the end made me literally laugh out loud. Poor Charles, ganged up on by Bruno and Brandon. Now THERE'S quite the pair. And I like how this little story could actually fit in with the canon of each of the movies. Great job! Only noticed a couple of dropped words. ;)