Reviews for Archer
BakaBlue chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Raven teaching archery?

Admit it, he is fairly bad at it himself, most of his attacks is ignored as the enemy sidesteps, the delay between shot is too great, what is with the twirling after every shot is fired, that's wasted movemant and give unnessary openings...
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nice! That would happen...
crimsonflamedhaze chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nice story. Flynn's relationship with Schwann was never really elaborated since they both were in the knights, so it's nice to see this come up. Flynn's attitude here definitely fits him. To "climb up the ladder" definitely fits Flynn's goal, and there is actually a deeper reason on why he wants to pursue his sense of "justice" that is not specified in the game itself. Yuri is clearly being Yuri, reckless as always. His attitude about the upper class is definitely prominent ("only you uppity knight types have the chance to learn another language anyway," nice!). All in all, you have completely captured these two in character completely. Kudos to you for such imaginative thought and this piece of writing.

As a side note, Flynn does not have the "Photon" spell. He has the variation of it called "Luminous Scythe." But I know its not common knowledge since not everyone watches Vesperia streams and its about the same. But just in case if you are writing more of these stories, Flynn's spells are First Aid, Cure, Luminous Scythe, Mistral Soul (altered from Luminous Scythe), Holy Lance, and Divine Streak (Flynn's now famous laser beam; forms a rune in front of him and a laser; think of it as a single, golden, Dhaos Laser).
Daidairo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Awesome. XD
Tsukiri chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
i just loved the ending

"Uppity knight types? That's it-Photon!"

"Whoa! It's on now, pretty boy!"

"Says the man with long hair!"

"Haha! Let's go!"

"Wait! Let me get my sword!"

:D :D :D good joboh wait, you ALWAYS do a good job :3
megumi22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love the arguements that Flynn and Yuri have. They always make me smile. then there is Captain Schwann who phrases things great. haha
CrystallizedPen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh, it is such a lovely friendship. I wish I had a friend like Yuri or Flynn, so I can mess with them all day. Thanks for the story, and it seemed that you understand the characters quite well.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Haha Flynn should know better than to trust Yuri by now. Great job as usual, though I don't quite get exactly what Yuri meant by "that kind of reckless.". This totally reminded me of that TotA skit "Friendly fire."
badculture chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"I shall endeavour to do so!" Lulz. Flynn would totally say something like that in the heat of battle. I love the dialogue in this, it's very natural and in-character.