Reviews for Something That Will Last Forever
XSuicuneX chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
And I imagine that as soon as Kaiba finds out about it, he'll fire him on the spot..at least I hope he would. Anime Kaiba would...manga kaiba is a tad more sadistic...least until he got mind crushed/heart shattered thingy. I don't know how Manga Kaiba acts now that he's woken up from his 'purging' coma.

This was cute, would be better if I had read past manga 7 of the manga series. Perhaps I should start collecting. Boring staff member is creepy.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I like this story !

thanks
pennypigeon chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Aww, poor Mai! love it loads!
KagomeMiroku chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I should really keep a look at updations, huh? I didn't know you edited and stuff! I need to be aware of things more, and stop spending so much time on dA rather than check around! Like to FF or course!

Anyways! I absolutly, positively, love this story! I mean, it's just great in every way! Like, like...YEAH! I mean, I loved it the first time around, even though the first time I hadn't much time to comment, considering being rushed off the computer, but now I have all the time!

You grasp both halves of Polarshipping so well. I can see it all just playing before me how detailed and spot on everything is, like it's too perfect. I can see it all, and it's just amazing how you get both Mai and Jou down perfectly! Well of course you would I mean, it's Polarshipping! And not quite anyone knows Polar like you .~

Well anyway, before I don't know how to shut up: I loved this story, and it was even better all fixed up!

Keep up the good work~!
r0gue lebeau chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Great Mai/Jou moments and loved the ending...it rocks!
Red Archery Girl chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Love the story! Sorry I didn't review the previous chappies, I was in a rush, though that's not really much of an excuse. I like it that you wrote it by the manga rather than the anime; it makes a nice change, though I have to say, I'm with the anime all the way. You're right, it is really weird that we both included a part about the handkerchief without seeing it in eachother's fic, hm... anyway, like I said; really great story. Hope there's more.
Menchi chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Aww, I really loved this chapter...the part where Jounouchi handed Mai a handkerchief was so adorable!

Maybe she will be able to recover after all, now that the pair have finally admitted their feelings towards each other.

*salutes* Thanks!
Journey Maker chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Well it's a start, now maybe they can move on and try again.. I've loved reading this story...
Journey Maker chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Mai needs to stay clear of Malik. I hope that nothing bad happens and that Jou opens up to her. Must read on..
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I love this story. I wish that Jou would tell Mai how he really feels.. Must read on.
arashi wolf princess chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
The ending is perfect for the story. About time they admitted their feelings. Excellente.
arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Hope Joey will manage to help Mai out. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Velgamidragon chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
That was very beautiful, a job well done. Excellente!
r0gue lebeau chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Whew! Awesome chapter! I love the thought of seeing how Mai and Jou actually 'see' each other. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Menchi chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Thanks for the update! The effects on Mai from Kaiba's new invention certainly surprised me! I wonder what Jounouchi will do when he catches up to her...

I can't wait to read the next chapter *grins sheepishly* but please, don't think you have to rush!

Toodles!