Reviews for Second Date
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 5/9
Funny! I like Huntress' plan on getting Question to kiss her. Too bad Batman ruined the moment. And I like the end that alluded to 'Question Authority' where Huntress was going to hold something Q wanted hostage until she got her date.

So, first base for the Question is a handshake?
Lynn246 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
JESUS is coming back he will return to get his children and take them from the tribulation and 7 years later we will return with him to reign on the earth forever i'm glad i got saved did you get saved? and if not would you like to? you can be saved anywhere not just in the church but to be saved the Holy Spirit must draw you Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life, No man cometh unto the Father but by me" John 14:6 so if the Spirit does not draw you can't be saved don't put off getting saved I seen this on the 700 club once a man said he would get saved at 11 o' clock and he died at 10:30 'Harden not your heart for today is the day of salvation today is the accepted time" don't wait we don't know when he may return and we could meat death before he comes and to be saved you must believe Jesus is the only begotten son of GOD he had compassion on mankind for our sins he came down from heaven and was born sinless and of a virgin and he lived on earth for 33 years he died on the cross shed his blood for all he was buried and he rose from the dead 3 days later he is in heaven now at GOD's right hand and he's coming again to take his children home with him and 7 years later he will return with the saved and we will reign on earth with him forever and ask him to forgive your sins and be sorry for them and come to him with a broken heart and contrite spirit and ask him to save your soul and the HOLY SPIRIT that drawed you to come will come into your heart and live and you will be forever saved.,...
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
So Ambush Bug is DC's Deadpool. Nice story involving Q and Huntress. You pulled off the fourth wall breaking character well, something I don't see much outside of Deadpool fiction.
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very amusing take, I've recently been looking into this couple and there are a few very amusing takes here. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
"When are we going on a /real/ date?" I've always love how that part in the episode came right after Superman and Lois's picnic on the rooftop.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You capture their characters well, all of them, and the awkward essence of Q and H's relationship, or lack thereof, though she actually does she his face after a mission gone bad. Sometime during the Cadmas arc? I haven't watched in a while. I'd like to see more of your writing on them.
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Hahahah, Ambush Bug!

Neat little story, I like how both Question and Huntress not only play off each other, but 'Bug too. For a one shot, it's a cute story.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I really like this. I can picture the entire thing in my head and you've got Huntress' way of getting irritated right no. The things that'd get to her, the way she'd handle it, it's perfect!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This story goes to straight to favorites, simply because you have Ambush Bug here. This oughta make the story a hell of a ride. I can't wait. Please update soon.
Kyer chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Lol! While Huntress was thinking about her swimsuits, I'm sitting her smacking my forehead and trying to tell her to stop being a moron (like sitting at a keyboard berating a fictional character over her love life fantasies is perfectly sane) and get a klew that he's probably after just that and not her body.

"encourage new behavior"

Are you sure there, honey? Because this looks like a case of...oh, how did Flash once put it?...impotence? 9.9

"so when and where had The Question acquired it?"

Always cross-cut your paper trash. Especially when the garbage pick up guy is wearing a blue fedora.

It was fun (aren't they always?)

Never heard of this Ambush Bug. For a moment there I thought of The Tick, but wrong color.

Fate was off in his timing? tsk.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I liked it, sounds like what a second date for them would be like.
KawaiiIruka chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow.

I never thought I'd EVER see Ambush Bug in a fanfic...but I liked it none the less. I'm excited to read more
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Good story, well that seems like a poor adjective, I do enjoy a hilarious Question story now and again though. Nice nod to the insanity of comic book continuities and retcons.

Solid characterization for Batman, you never really quite know what he is doing or why he is doing, at least not for absolute certainty.