Reviews for The House on Harbour Road
BeautyxIsxEverlasting chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So, this fic is pretty old and I just saw the movie earlier today and thought I would look up some fanfiction.

Yours is by far the best of all of them on here :) very serene and sweet! I loved it!

Best wishes!
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yay! Super sweet, extremely well written. My only grouse would be that in India we don't have SOLD signs on houses and that this was too short.
Cetotherium chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very WAFF (Warm And Fuzzy Feeling), thanks for writing it!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
So sweet! I just watched this movie, and this totally seems like something jamal would do for her. LOVE IT! :D
Tiffany Damodred chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That's so sweet.
Vanessa Doofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hi! Well I read your story and I loved it. This is my favorite movie, for now haha. I would like to translate this to spanish if you would let me. Is so sweet.

Well, Ill wait for your answer. Dont be afraid to say no. Just answer please, to stop bothering you.

See ya, be safe
brad chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
should have been added to the film, thats all i just loved it
livelovetwilight chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
the movie was absolutely spectacular, and you did a fantastic job portraying the characters. i love this one-shot:) wonderful job!
Lobaa chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw.. This was so cute/sweet/fluffyadjectivehere :D
IcySnappDragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
wow! amazing!

Jamal and Latika are difficult to portray,

but u did an outstanding job!

loved it!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
nice :)
sunday nights chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I saw this movie last night and now I'm in love.

The house.

On.

Harbour.

Road.

(: I love this, and you did Jamal and Latika justice.
Twilighter345 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Would you mind updating?
PensiveGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
awe, this is cute!
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I, too, wondered if they ended up living in that house. You've painted a simple but very thoughtful scene, and I could vividly see the characters in my mind. Lovely.