Reviews for Times Infinity
blondie hansen chapter 26 . 5/13
keith and Natalie that was amazing story I cryed most of the time would love to hear more if there is more cheers
Rachel chapter 4 . 3/27
Love this. Wish it were a part of the movie.
Sara chapter 16 . 3/11
I know you wrote this a while ago so you probably are already finished writing this and won't even read this but I really do love reading this! Ever since I watched the movie I just needed more, and this has helped me with my withdraws haha. The only thing that I don't necessarily like is how much Cynthia is in the story. She's kind of... annoying. Especially towards Keith. It's cute for a little while but after a while I just want her to shut up and leave him alone. Maybe it's just because kids in general annoy me (lol) but I would rather read more Natalie/Keith than Cynthia/Keith tbh.

Other than that, I really do enjoy reading this! :)
MaekoChan chapter 26 . 11/9/2014
Oh. My. God. Your story was amazing! I just recently discovered a love for Keith the movie and I'm so happy I found your story. It's so well-written, your characterization is perfect and I absolutely love the way that their relationship progressed naturally throughout the chapters. Thank you for giving me my happy ending that we all wanted, I'm sure. Now it can help me cope a bit as I watch Keith over and over. I'm going to have to go check out your other stories and hope that one day you'll write another Keith story that is epically long and wonderful. Just wanted to drop you a note that your story really touched me. Hope all is well and that you're still writing; you definitely have a gift!
Savanah04 chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
This story was amazing.I was laughing and trying not to cry at some moments!You've got really talent to write!;]]Seariously!You keep the characters spirit with all the jokes and hard time they had. Besides it's not an art to write something the art is to make peoples you least for that.I hope I could read more of your work!Maybe you'll try to wrote you're own story?It would be so great if I could read it!Take care.
manishbhagwani84 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
You have seriously nailed it with this post Keith story. Love your work :)
picklepancakes2023 chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Okay this is the best story ever, It's taken a few days of my life away from me but i don't regret it, This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time, It made me cry, laugh and smile all at the same time. You're a great writer and I'm so happy that you decided to write this story. I'm probably going to read it over like fifty times.:)
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Oh man, this is only the first chapter an in a bawling mess. Maybe it's because I just rewatched the movie a few minutes ago, but also because this story is going to give me another Augustus Waters complex.

And again maybe because I just rethought everything I thought about the ending of the movie. I thought that he left on a bus to London, then she fixed the truck and followed him after graduation, but now I'm thinking maybe he died and the suit case she used to clean out his locker was the same one she gave him and she fixed the car and went to the car show with it like he wanted all along because he wasn't alive to do it himself omg now I'm crying again. Gotta go read something happy.
Macy8 chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
i like how you did the whole Jesse McCartney halloween thing it was cute
Macy8 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
this has to be a happy story keith has to live other wise this will be sadder than the movie itself and that made me cry 2 times
alyaJackson chapter 26 . 2/16/2013
definetly loves the story! your are so awesome! i actually cried reading this!
Hey chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
I just wanted to tell you that this is an awesome story! The best Keith story I've read so far. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story!
ilovekeith chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
can i please read the deleted scenes?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
you are really good! but i want to try to keep keith the person he is
Muggsy chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
My last little message to you said 24 parts - I did mean 26 (had had gone to No.24 on a bookmark lol... I have read them all, it made me laugh, cry, smile the lot :)