Reviews for Playing the Players
sjrodgers23 chapter 43 . 3/16
love it thank you
When r u gonna complete this

It's amazing...
Well what is that ceremony first n other thing
Is it related to Selena n lily
I mean lily is not dead ryt. Bcuz acc. to previous events I think both of them are similar
There's something b/w lily and Selena
Olivia Williams chapter 43 . 2/22
I hope you update soon
Lcky chapter 43 . 2/21
I can't wait for the next part, but I will. I've been reading this all day it's bloody fantastic I couldn't put it down. GL with everything going on in your life. Cheers
diamond-helen chapter 43 . 2/13
I've just started this review four times. I don't know what to say. Completely amazing chapter. Seriously brilliant. Every update you make is entirely worth waiting for. I have no idea what the holy hell is going on in this story and it's so exciting. You are so talented and awesome. Your AN cracked me up too. Love idiot reviewers who clearly have no lives. Of course we'd all love you to just write fanfic all day but that's hardly realistic.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 43 . 2/5
Oh damn. Now I'm on tenterhooks not knowing! LOL And I'm also wondering what the plan is for Severus. Thanks for the update!
Jules chapter 43 . 2/3
I am absolutely in love with this story. Please let them survive, please let them win :'(
Kayla chapter 43 . 1/31
So I had to reread from the beginning because I had forgotten what had happened. Now I remember why I couldn't put it down the first time. I'll be waiting semi-patiently for the next chapter
Sooo, Sirius pretty much saved her from a life with Malfoy, Dolohov, or Carrow...and she repays him by being bitchy. Not sure I'm liking her character here, to be honest.
katetastic chapter 42 . 2/1
Sorry, my review for 43 sent too soon. I'm obsessed with this story. I just read it in two days. I cannot wait for an update! (Don't worry I totally get the time between updates) I think this story is so beautifully crafted and so smart. IM excited to see what happens next!
katetastic chapter 43 . 2/1
I just read this story in two days. I'm so
I have to say, this story is one of my favorites and I am immensely glad that you found the time and the will to continue it, thank you and great job!
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 43 . 1/31
I had to re-read but had actually forgotten how good this Fic was! Hope another update comes soon :) xx
TakersSoulMate chapter 43 . 1/29
Amazing! absolutely amazing! Can't wait for more.
1,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »