Reviews for Never Quite Simple
SassyFrassKerr chapter 5 . 3/5
Fun story. Hope you update soon. The first half of this chapter was the last half of last chapter.
DidiMalloy chapter 1 . 1/16
Just finished reading Never Quite Normal and came here for the sequel, when I only found 5 chapters I can't say I wasn't disappointed, do you ever intend to finish this? :)
RazieLynn chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
I really need to know how this story ends. I know it's been a long time since the last update, but I hope you finish it one day.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
So...his are saturated and her's is stuffed full...and Jackie is like my grandmother, stunned at the notion of a male anywhere near her kitchen.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Oh I love this...
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Kind of disappointed that I read that whole other WONDERFUL story, and then get to this... Abandoned thing. I was expecting an amazing story about The Doctor coming back, and Rose to have to adapt to that madness... Oh, and you've copied a bit of Chapter 4 into Chapter 5
Thrae Elddim chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I'm really looking forward to seeing how that teaching job goes. And Aunt Doris' birthday. Maybe seeing more of Son, Zed and the others? Nine/Joshua and Rose are too adorable (and hot) together for anybody's good. :D I'm also looking forward to what kind of alien menace inevitably pops up. You did really well with the first one. Thanks for sharing this.
Megan chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Hi, I was just wondering if you were planning on finishing this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Is this a dead fic? 'Cause it's bloody brilliant this series.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Omg Joshua doesn't become the doctor and things go terribly but wonderfully wrong?! I mean, don't get me wrong, the sequel is great but it is a snippet compared to its predecessor.

I will be looking at more and others from you and L'Rynn. If you aren't one and the same...
MuseofMusic01 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This is why I only read completed stories but I read the first one (loved it BTW) and it has a sequel now I am really bereft that it was abandoned... I wanted to see what happened when Rose finally finds out about the Doctor! Errr y u no update?!
MuseofMusic01 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love this! Can't wait for the update! Please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Love this sequel. I know you haven't updated in a while but any chance of continuing? This is a great story so please don't give up
HelloImTheDoctor chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This story is to good to be forgotten. I shall be waiting...if one day you comeback i'll still be here...probably ninety or somethin' cos you haven't updated in YEARS. *sobs* please...just come back!
notthatamanda chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Omg omg. OMG. COME BAAAAACK!

I just finished Simple and started this one only to find it's been, what, three years since an update? Sadface.

I adore these characters, especially this Nine. He's absolutely beautiful.

So, whenever you're ready to come back to these two, I'll be here.