Reviews for Confessions of a Sparkle Peen
sk-lou chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
"But, let me tell you, you should want to believe."

I do so want to believe!

I am exploding into fits of giggles at my desk. My coworkers may begin to wonder what is wrong with me...

"it was his eagerness that occupied my main focus"

Love it!

The style in which you wrote this- its perfect- funny, quirky, epic. Pure awesome- thank you for the laughs!
Melymbrosia2911 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
OMG this was hilarious and awesome!
acct purged chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Well okay then.

Um.

Hah.

If something like that can be well done, well then you just did it. I'm not sure what one says about that. I have to say though, that I enjoyed the writing style a lot. Youve got a pretty distinct voice. Good job.
Lottums chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Ah Nev you have answered the ultimate question for us! Thank you for giving us this knowledge and joy!

Can't wait to hear more of these one-shots!
i love sparkly noodles chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
oh my freakin god! not funny? are you kidding? i was pissin my self... hahahahahaha... silly emmett...
nunslace chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
OH GOD. )
nunslace chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hilarious! whose pov is it?
Rosette-Cullen chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
It was cute, sad and morbidly depressing. But I loved it. :)
OCDindeed chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
NEV! Not funny? bahahha! Fooking Hi-larious! That is exactly how I imagine Emmett discovering this little tidbit known as the sparkle peen.

"memory from the 1980s (Alice with a side ponytail)"

-Are you knocking the side ponytail? Cause my side from 1984 will come kick yer ass!

"You’re a monster anyway, Edward. Give into your instincts."

bahahahah! "even though her gentle grasp would not have been able to hold me so firmly."

You are killing me! LOVE IT!

So interesting theory... "I looked down at myself, my cock flaccid again."

I've spent many a nights agonizing over this thought. If they are all marble-like and hard... is edward's cock always hard, or does it indeed get flaccid? Interesting... very interesting. I am not sure what to think. I would think it stays hard? And gets harder? ANd is it venom that pools in it to make it hard? Or is it blood that is consumed to keep their body fed that flows down there? Hm... we need to discuss this in length. That will be on the agenda of the next meeting of the SPB.

LOVE the Sparkle Peen Confessions! Love it!
EZRocksAngel chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
um yeah. that was hot. like a wanking scene? you've been holding this out on us? this goes on the list. THE LIST OF WANKING SCENES. yes we have one. well AG does and i refrence her for them.

good work bb. love. it.
americnxidiot chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Why I adore Nev-

"Sorry. Emoward wanted his story to be told. Of course it has the sparkle peen..."

This was really bittersweet and good. I liked it a lot. And even though it was Emoward, it did bring the lulz, dear. Edward, with venomjizz on him and a flaccid sparkly cock?... Did I really just type that? Hahahah.
robyntj5998 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
"I’m yours. You own me. Forever."

Aww, emoward. I know you had a tough time with this one but I enjoyed emoward. I would like to see him again.

The sparkly peen owns me, but that isn't news. I enjoyed the story with Emmett and him being naked. I thought that sounded like a very Emmett thing to do :)

Bella having a dirty mind made me very proud. “Every part of you sparkles?”

I can't wait for more of the SP!
Mizra chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Edward's peen shimmers and sparkles like Richard Simmons. I LOVE IT!

And kudos to the documentary style. Very nice. ;)
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
"It was directly pointed at me –eh– her. Well, in my general direction, at least. Although, that wasn’t what rapt my attention. It was something more.

It…sparkled."

I don't know what to think of this, but all I can tell you is I've never laughed so hard in my life. And that, oddly, I look forward to more. Sparkle peen... *snort*
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Well,hm... that was strangely beautiful. Did I just say that? Hm...hm...I think I just called a story about a sparkling penis beautiful. THat was just... hm... not what I expected. I laughed, I giggled, but I also thought - hm this is uniquely lovely intelligent writing. Nothing like I would have expected from seeing you around the forums (this is jackbauer). Hm. I just ... I just - well. wow.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »