Reviews for Home Again, Home Again, JiggetyJig
Val chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
And I still remember her ultimatum to Severus: go to Jennifer and she'll be out the door. And look what we have here, folks. God, how much I abhor Hermione's action. Feelings (or whatever's going on inside you) is one thing, but to act on it.. shite, man. I'm getting way ahead of myself.
Val chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
Honestly through it all, even from the prequel, I never once thought Hermione as weak. So, so disappointed to have come down to this. I don't even really want to continue reading (yes, I'm that bad). Oh well.
farsideomoon chapter 32 . 1/30/2016
Great read, thanks for writing.
farsideomoon chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
Yuck, what a disappointment her behavior is.
kindaof1 chapter 32 . 7/7/2015
OMG..."You fool, you are my home" best line of chapter...can't stop tearing up here.
Thank you for this lovely wonderfully written...often times frustrating gift...ss/hg for life.
kindaof1 chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Hermione noooooo...what're you doing?!
Ugh...my poor poor Severus and his fragile heart.
mysinger chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Fantastic story! I liked that Severus, who supposedly hated children kept rescuing orphaned children. He couldn't really blame Hermione for following his example :) I also liked that they named their last son Draco, as well as "Draco's Law".
Guest chapter 32 . 12/12/2012
good job!-shrinking violet..
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2012
shrinking violet:damn..i love the wedding part..severus dry humour make me laugh until my stomach hurts!
lostmariner4803 chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
oh! snape you sweet sweet man.
Diosa Luna chapter 32 . 1/29/2012
estuve un poco angustiada pero me encanto!
EnidLaReg chapter 32 . 10/29/2011
Been reading both stories last week. It was very hard to put away. I love the way you let both stubborn characters struggle to get by and try to understand each other. But they stuck to each other (and the dozen kids). I really loved the stories,and the storyline. Thank you.
purefaith91 chapter 32 . 9/15/2011
Excellent story! There are so many things to like about it, Snape's sense of humor, the relationship with Kingsley, their daughter - Elaine cracked me up and the story itself. There are not many stories that follow the characters after they are together and you combined happy, sad, funny and loving into a great story. A very enjoyable read (even though the end left me crying). Thanks for sharing. p
hellogoodbye chapter 32 . 3/12/2011
This sequel really surprised me

I enjoyed reading it but you made both

snape and hermione extremely out of character
GothicKitten91 chapter 32 . 2/11/2011
again, i laughed and cried. another touching story & a perfect sequel. it wasn't what i had first expected, but it was a bloody good story. another one in my favorites.

my favorite line. "I am a Snape not a Weasley."

with 12children... i think the Snape family can now claim to have the most children out of the two families.

at times understanding the kids ages got confusing but it was still a good story.

hope to read more fantastic writes in the future.

~GothicKitten91