Reviews for Realization
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"Hence the qualifying word, 'later.'" Lol! Nicely done!
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You tease, Tris. It's a cliffhanger. It's NOT ALLOWED.
Deb Zorski chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
definitely in character... very nicely done. I must agree with some other reviews - this begs to be continued.
KaizokuShojo chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Mm...very interesting. It's definitely still of great quality. :)
Pompey chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Between the title and Holmes's unsaid words, I think I get what's going on. But it does feel . . . unfinished, as though this is chapter 1 to something bigger.

Yes, I suppose that is a plea for a continuation.
gabrielsangel79 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I believe describe a very likely situation. Good to know that Watson got Holmes thinking about his lifestyle.
KCS chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Sigh. I'm glad in later days he (or both of them together) managed to find some sort of balance instead of swinging from extreme to extreme. Thank heaven for a long-suffering Watson. :)
Be3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Your newer ones are more peaceful and insane in the good sense of the word (Orbis Aureus, Mind Shadows - to an extent); Chesterton wrote something about sane heroes in an insane world. This piece is nicely done, (but) it leaves the reader longing to set things right... it's a good thing, probably may give some of us the momentum to amend some inperfections "In The Real World". it's like a running nose - reminds one of good old days but itches nonetheless...:)) P.S. Holmes' "grey gaze" reminds me a bit of "Fairest of form was the Queen, Glinting and grey of eye" (Sir Gawain and the Green Knight; the commentary said it didn't necessary mean her eyes were grey, rather it was a beauty standard) - is it so now in the English language (did you use it as a poetic metaphor), or did you mean Holmes looked pensive/morose? (Erm... that must have been my impatience with Holmes' GREY eyes popping from every crook and nanny over the fanfiction. Sorry.)