Reviews for Honey and Almonds
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 3/30
Really intrigued as to what has happened to Tony. You should continue this story I would love some answers as to what has happened and what happens when Gibbs kicks Abbys door in ?!
milune18 chapter 1 . 3/5
oh ,you should keep 's just soo so so ...great! Thanks for sharring it .Anne
ProtectingwithWaterandRiptide chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Definitely needs a sequel
nando2k50 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hell you should stop sleeping at all... Very well done... Beautiful...
Joaninuwolf13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Please say that you are working on the next one, I want to know what happens.
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ehhhh? Is that all, are you going to continue? I absolutely love it, and really hope you continue!
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This story was great-beautifully written. I like how you used the body wash as a focal point for Tony. Really powerfully written. Great job!

Headbanger
JackieCrocker chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I've read this story a few times now and it's amazing. I would love to know what happened to Tony. Any chance of another chapter or story? Maybe starting where this one leaves off with flashbacks or Tony explaining what happened?
ghostboi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is a lovely story. The need for comfort & support.. you can feel it in your words. Beautiful.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WOWZA! noone ever made you write the sequel to this? awesome!
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this was really beautifully written. Excellent job.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very good! You did an Excellent job!
b-mystique chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was wonderful! I haven't the words to express how much I enjoyed this piece,the angst...:-)
lunetta19 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
oh-mi-god-oh-mi-god is tony okay?11.! rite more my llife depeneds onit
myfayefayehotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
uhh, this story is awesome! I love the way you described Tony's angst and desire. Maybe Abbey's behavior was a bit strange to me, she wanted to have sex with him too easily. But i've bookmarked this story, thanks for it