Reviews for 2 Booths R Us
Abbeldy chapter 11 . 11/5/2009
So you must know.. You are evil! I'm supposed to be working, but all I can do is read your fics! I am going to be in SO much trouble! But it's well worth it! I love it! You are an excellent writer and please please continue with your work!
Broken Daydreamer chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
ha ha ha

omg so funny

no fluff :(

good one one booths operation
Broken Daydreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
ha ha ha ha

is bones reallying going out with a booth look-a-like?

omg that is soo funny

u are a freakin genuis
Jenn loves bones chapter 11 . 7/18/2009
I love that story. It is very well written and funny in a subtle sort of way and you kept it quite in character.

go you!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
aww that was a great story :D i can't wait to read more from you :D
amosthegreat chapter 11 . 5/17/2009
awe they are getting closer and closer, they r so cute but im surprised that bones didnt over think that kiss in the hospital.
jacklynvt11 chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
Hilarious story. Loved it. Excellent job. Your writing was amazing. Cant wait to read more of your stories. :)
bb-4ever chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
excellent ending to this fic. love deliah. look forward to reading the sequel. love the quick updates and how close the two of them are.
wolfbane17 chapter 11 . 4/25/2009
a beautiful, excellent end. Great characterization, these lines:

“But I don’t want a pink thermos. Trade with me Booth.”

“Special Agent Seeley Booth does not carry a pink thermos!”

“Come on Booth, you’re secure in your manhood. Can’t you feel the invisible force pushing your thermos to me?”

were pure genius, so I hope to see more from you! (perhaps a sequel to this sequel?)

P.S. Memory was an excellent lead into this story. My compliments to your awesome writing.
wolfbane17 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
fantastic chapter. I loved the gift idea and the massage. keep going!
miriah22 chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Great story so far. Can't wait to read more. The ending to the last chapter was good and it was a cliffhanger without being horrible meaning it wasn't mean making the reader feel that they couldn't wait and it ended nicely. I can't wait for their relationship to become more then work. At least that is where I am hoping it is leading. ]

waiting...
bb-4ever chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
excellent, all caught up. poor booth having surgery love his pre-surgery talk with bones. look forward to more soon
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
great start to the sequel Bones seems really upset with Booth and she's found herself a pretend Booth not a good sign. look forward to reading more soon
IceCrystal2 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
I'm really enjoying reading your story. Please keep up the good work!
wolfbane17 chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Great Chapters. I wonder what Bones has in mind...again, awesome story!