Reviews for Condemnable Love
Rose Hathaway9 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
tell your beta to hop to it~! , PS. LOVE THE STORY
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Found ya on the review for the review thread, feel free to return the love.

So I love this genre. In the beginning I wasn't quite sure what time period etc etc we were in. I think that your footing is still a little unsure with the characters. First Bella thinks he's a dream and then she's pissed off. Don't get me wrong I think that that is a totally beleivable transition, but you could have made it clearer.

I loved the teddy bear part, I think that really shows her weakness and how she loves him. Nice job on that. I also really enjoyed the line "I was too." Very eloquent. I am a big fan of one-line zingers.

-S
Doctor Zeug chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Ah, so very glad to see another chapter come out of this.

I'm content, satisfied, and overall happy with this one. I'm not exactly sure what to say as far as reviewing goes, but this was a great one, and I surely look forward to more.

One thing, off-topic, great art cannot be rushed. You shouldn't feel obligated to get your updates out quickly; take your time, write well, and if you can, make them longer.

Good day!
Hawkins chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
great update!
Hawkins chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Great chapter! Is Jacob not a werewolf yet if Alice can still see him?
astranger81 chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
hey that chapter was brilliant, please dont leave us hanging again, realises this is pressure but hey loves this story
ttttrer chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Hey its Alexis-Jane from the twilighted review thread. Love this Chapter of course Jacob Black has to cock things up lol great cant wait for another update!
DPrincess chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
very good chapter but i hope it doesnt take to long for edward and bella to get together
Hawkins chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
This is great. I hope you continue it. I found your story through the Review for Review thread on twilighted.
wonkeygirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I like the premise, that Bella isn't going to give in as easily as she did in New Moon.

I'm not usre about the characterization. I just cannot imagine that self-depricating, always overthinking it, always blaming himself Edward would think that she would just take him back; nor would I think that he would just stroll into her room one night as a way of reintroducing himself into her life. He must know that he hurt her by leaving and I think Edward would approach it differently.

You slip into 1st person POV (where you are I believe in third person limited for the piece) about half way through when Bella is thinking she's going crazy.

I found your story on the review for review thread over on Twilighted
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Ah...non-fiction writing, the curse of all would-be authors.

I'm loving the setup for this! I've always thought that Bella gave in a bit too easily in New Moon (but I never saw how she would've done otherwise, what with her completely wimpy personality. Still love the books, but I gotta admit after reading Mutually Assured Destruction, when it came to Edward, she was a bit pathetically, desperately attached to him).

But here, you made it realistic. And I love how it's in 3rd person. Do you plan to keep writing that way?

Looking forward to see how these two continue to interact! Great start!
devilsgenie chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
i really really like this story! wow... poor Bella... makes me wanna cry :( update soon so i can read more ;)
Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I like what your doing!

please update soon
astranger81 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
you should give your self more credit this is fully a great fanfic, keep up the work and cant wait to see a next chapter, there will be more chapters i hope.
NewObsession chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
It's not a one-shot is it? Edward can make it all better :)

It's nice to see Bella with a backbone! Great conversation between the two.

UD soon