Reviews for The List
guest chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
I have not laughed so hard in years
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Far too many, way too long authors notes, that are boring and most the time r spoilers for your own story WTF
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
and was wondering if perhaps she had done the right thing in insisting that Booth do all that they did in order to solve a murder.

Makes me think you don't know the Brennan character at all. Or booth, he was doing the solving murder thing before bones.
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was really cute! I enjoyed that!
anteffy1 chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
I've truly enjoyed this story so far. I think your writing is tremendous and really captures B&B's relationship and humor. The only complaint I have is the typos and occasional incomplete sentence (word left out, making sentence hard to follow), however, these things did not diminish the enjoyment of the storyline. I hope we can ge further updates soon!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I know this review is way after the fact, but in Brennan's note to but I would have added telling Booth to be taking pain medication in advance of the sparring match, just in case. ;-)
Beth Cain chapter 25 . 12/18/2010
I think I hurt myself laughing at this story! It's 1:30 am and my hubby is lying here asleep beside me and I was trying my best not to roar with laughter - especially at the thought of Hodgins as a carrot and Booth as a Smurf - and laughing so hard I was shaking the bed.

Cullen's and Cam's lists were fantastic but the best was Sweets' list and B&B's ideas to combat them. I sincerely hope you decide to add to these lists and flesh out the consequences and interactions! A little more smut wouldn't hurt either, but the lists just made my day!
Piper4444205 chapter 25 . 12/12/2010
OMG I haven't laughed this hard in a while. And I needed a good laugh. I really hope you get around to continuing this fan fic. It is seriously one of the best fan fics I have ever read.
Beth Cain chapter 23 . 9/14/2010
I really enjoy your stories, but I have to tell you, Chapter 23 made me laugh so hard and long that I couldn't breathe and got the hiccups! Literally ROFLMAO! Well done!
meclone2 chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Loved the story very much! Will you continue it?
BandBfan chapter 25 . 8/8/2010
Hey Gregg,

Oh. My. God., PMPLMAO, absolutely love this piece! I have not laughed this hard at a FF piece since I started reading.

These are effing hilarious and love how you are getting everyone in on the action!

Cindy
TravelingSue chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
You have a funny sense of humor I enjoy your work.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved this. Can so see Booth doing this to her. Your writing is excellent!
jsiebert chapter 24 . 3/7/2010
Wonderful humorous sexy story!

One suggestion I think when Booth returns to work, Cullen should require Booth to take fencing lessons for a possible rematch.

Thanks for considering my suggestion.
k-lo chapter 25 . 3/7/2010