Reviews for The Pressure of Our Love
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
I hate tezuka with a burning passion so THANK YOU!

Now lets see Fuji beat the living daylights out of him! *hopeful smile beore she changes to the next chapter*
miauwmiauwhaha chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
THIS IS PERRRFECT! I like it. And FujiXEiji is a~bsolutely my favorite pair! Oh, yeah, can I translate this to Indonesian? I wanted to share this! Really!

Why's FujiXEiji called Dream Pair? I'm new to this fandom. Hehe.

Well then, see you!
yume229 chapter 18 . 7/2/2010
loved this fic!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 18 . 8/26/2009
YAY! EVERYONE IS HAPPY!
Sakurakitty2 chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
Aww nice sweet ending! X3 I loved it and think it fits the story well.~ :D Wonderful fic overall, I really enjoyed it and will so be checking out "Frozen Fingers" when you post it cause that one looks interesting. ~giggle~ Okay well have a nice day. ;)
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
im soo happy their together :3
Speadee chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
Good story! You almost drove me to tears most of the way.

As I mentioned, I did find Captain Tezuka OOC. Then I wondered if he would be punished at home, especially after how he was suspended. His family is very traditional and strict, and would definitely get mad at him for his behavior at school.

I like how they were all friends again.
Sakurakitty2 chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
Aww that was a sweet reunion. :3 I hope things work out better this time. X3 Nice chapter ;)
COMEDY GOLD chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
i hope they turn out ok this time
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
fuji u better be there 4 eiji! how much eiji loves him, and fuji loves him 2 im glad their back 2gether :3
COMEDY GOLD chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
i don't like it when kiku-chan cries :'(

(i hope he and fuji ends up together in the end, plz et it be a happy ending)

great story anyway

plz continue
broken-Angel-requiem-Soul chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed your story in a while, but as you saw I took a... breake from writing. I'm gald that Tezuka was able to overcome his dislike of Fuji and Eiji former relationship. Hope you update soon. Oh, I look forward to reading your other stories! ;D
Sakurakitty2 chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
Oh now we're back at the beginning. :3 Interesting, looking forward to more.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
i dont like wen eiji cries

:[