Reviews for Stray
alcarohtare chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
This chapter is so damn brilliant! OMG I truly hope there will be a sequel to this.
DulcetSenerade chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
YAY! You updated!

This story is, wow, just wow! I always love the type of stories you write but this one is my favorite. At first I didn't understand but it all cleared out when Nel explained the war. The end when Grimmjow fell on Ulquiorra's car surprised me and I literally laughed out loud when Ulquiorra was panicking. Please update!
Kitsune1818 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
So cute! I love the ending so i have to stpo to leave a review... now im returning to the lecture.
niina chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
lolz. i like it so far
g chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
like it hi there is this amazing bl game and it is alos a drama cd (the game and cd are in japanes but you can get the translaton on google) and manga called Lucky Dog 1 Blast or just Lucky Dog 1 but the manga is not bl it just implys it and it NEEDS MORE LOVE please cheack it out and tell others about it its about Gian Carlo Bourbon Del Monte, a young member of the mafia, is better known by his nickname "Lucky Dog" due to his incredible good luck. Despite knowing that he can escape with just a little effort, Gian decides to take a break from the fast-and-furious lifestyle while being imprisoned in a maximum-security jail. But when four young mafia captains are captured and brought to the same prison, the Boss of their syndicate makes a certain request of Gian... plz help this amazing game/manga get more attention it needs alot more love it is too good tell me what you think about it please I AM BEGGING YOU
ShiroMoon chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Holy crap you are back! :DD I've missed your writing for this pairing so much! x3 And you are still very much welcome in this fandom! I really love this idea so far and your portrayal of the characters was great! Will you continue it?

Great to see you writing for GrimmUlqui again! :)
DulcetSenerade chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
this is the best story everrrrrrrrrrrrrr! i wish there was more!
Nyappy666 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
aaaaaaaaagh i so wish to get to read what happens next o_o''' i love this! . it's so cute and awesome and everything!

now i have to think my self what will happen to Ulqui-chan and Grimm-chan xD
speedyspeedster chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Lol I just relized its about Icecream X3
Baka 3 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
This was so damn cute I almost cried! never read something so ZUCKERSÜß before!

sorry but I've got a lack of words sometimes xD
c.cristina chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
New or not, it deserves a review ;) too bad I don't remember the one I did for the story xD

This story is really good. It's sweet, a bit angsty, interesting and simply awesome :D

I get what you mean about the time... I'm so tired I can't even review properly Dx

I just needed to show my support here... *waves* We'll be waiting _ don't force yourself too much xD
I go chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Ohhh Please keep writing! I love your style and your stories... I loved this as well!
Ano-hito chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Ano-hito chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Ohhh I loved their negation XDD, lovely oneshot!
EarthDiva-x chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Don't be so hard on yourself, you have all of the time in the world. I always love reading your work, both new and old, and you always do a good job. Relax.