Reviews for Edward Vs Edward
Dot Dot Dot Dot chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
"Well I'm emo and angsty and have a tortured soul for a REASON." XD

seriously. durring the ENTIRE SERIES i was thinking:

"why are you so depressed and anguished!"

i love this. Edward Elric pwns!

... but.. so short. why must all good things come to an end! D:
Lynne Miao chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Hey Dearheart! It seems like the more I read of your work, the more I like it. Take this one. It was priceless and hysterical, deliciously over-the-top. You have an amazing sense of humor. Fullmetal Edward totally pwned Edward the Stu. "You're a carnivorous disco ball" nearly killed me. An amazing and humorous crossover. Brilliantly done! God bless!

P.S. I love your rendition of Otahyoni's rant!
LittleHost chapter 1 . 5/22/2009

"Heh, really? I thought her name was Mary Sue."

Total. Pwnage.

Edward Elric can beat Edward Cullen ANY day!
BlueBoxChemist chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was AMAZING! I love Ed. Armstrong rocks, he scares me every time, but he Rocks! Nice description btw. Honestly though "Carnivorous disco ball," just f'ing made my day.
Heretic.Knight.515 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
AWESOME
Vampirenote13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
LOL, where's Mustang to turn Cullen into a pile of ashs? He's not totally invincible, one spark can kill him...
Hikou chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
OH YEAH! you struck the personalities just right! SWEET! HAH you Twilight addicted freaks of my school! (please don't take it personally and i'm so sorry, but, um, I HATE TWILIGHT FOR A REASON! i can give you a list. . .) Ed Elric is so much cooler than that self-concieted, selfish freak Edward Cullen! _! Elric's comebacks were so AWESOME! _! anyway. . . the STORY WAS HILARIOUS (did i spell that right? i'm spelling challenged) i'm reading this again! *hearts*
anodyneAvian chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Awesome

I can't stop Elric is better IMO.

Awesome job and Lol at things like:

"I'm 2 sexy 4 my sparklz"

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING SO TINY YOU CAN SQUISH LIKE AN ANT, YOU SPARKLY CREEP?"

"I'm somewhat realistic!"

"Well you're just a fake vampire - no, strike that. You're a carnivorous disco ball." and ect. I really really love Fav!
Mawlsie chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I-can't-breathe-from-laughing!

This is the greatest thing EVER. Just seeing them fight; it's all so great. Plus, some of the things you put..."I'm 2 sexy 4 my sparklz", emo and angsty, you stole my schtik...That's my new catchphrase. This deserves, like, 20 stars out of 5.
The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
LOL! I loved that xD When I clicked on it, I was rather steamed and expecting some silly FMA and Twilight crossover. If you don't get it from my tone of voice, I detest Twilight with a passion _ but you surprised me and made me die of laughter! So great job!

Sora
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
W-O-W! This is funnier than I expected! . It's just... the randomness... Armstrong just appearing from nowhere...

Genius. That's the word for you! :D
Anon E. Mousse chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I love their arguement! especially Edward Elric's comeback about bella.

""I've got the most beautiful, perfect, yummiest girl in the world. Her name is Bella Swan..."

"Heh, really? I thought her name was Mary Sue."

hahahahhaa. ROFLMAO!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So who won in the end?
WhiteWitchArcherAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh my. . . Hahahahahah!

ROTFLMFAO!
blindhobos chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh man, I absolutly LOVE THIS! It was hilarious!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »