Reviews for Edward Vs Edward
Naru-teen Titan chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Armstrong is the only man allowed to sparkle
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Lol. Next: Edward vs Edward to the death!
Jetafray Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
*laughing so hard no sound comes out* OH MY GOD, that was…*sniff* beautiful! :D
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! All Cullen fangirls BEWARE! Here comes the best Edward of all fandom *drum roll*
EDWARD ELRIC!
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
LOL Yep you REALLY don't wanna know Winry.
Darkton93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I don't care that Cullen isn't in character, the Real Edward and his friends are totally awesome in this fic! It showcases Ed's snark at 100% power. Favorite line is "And anyway, I've got a hot mechanic named Winry who could kick her whiny butt ANY day...with nothing but a wrench!". She really could. 5/5
KTrevo chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I am totally team Fullmetal. He's just so much more amazing in every possible way.

He's even tall, now.

Also, this was hilarious.
Glimare chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
LOL! nice! Down with shiny vampires! XD
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can't believe I had forgotten how COMPLETELY AWESOME Armstrong is!
Warrick chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yes, just yes. XD
elarhy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I must confess tv tropes brought me here, it promised this fic to be awesome, and. oh boy, it did deliver.
This little snipet MADE MY DAY. It's just too funnily witty and random not to make me grin and try hard as i can not to have a LOL atack in the middle of class.
My only complaint is its to short.
Taliax chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I have never watched FMA nor read Twilight (though I was forced into the second movie BY MY DAD, of all people), but I still enjoyed this fanfic muchly. XD

Edward Elric, I completely sympathize with your shortness. I want to use the "THAT'S JUMBO SHRIMP TO YOU, JERK!..." line the next time anyone calls me short. XD XD

And "You're a carnivorous disco ball" should be framed and put on a wall somewhere.
Nicki Fowl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lols, man, so many freaking lols, I can't even begin...

...I think I can almost see what would happen next.

Full Metal in your face, Twilight. At least they don't need a-(INSULTS HAVE BEEN CENSORED TO SPARE YOUR SANITY, AND ALSO BECAUSE I COULDN'T THINK UP ANYTHING GOOD ENOUGH TO GO HERE) to bring in ratings.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Haha, this was clever...very funny.

Thanks for the laugh! XD