Reviews for Edward Vs Edward
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
And the winner is...EDWARD!

You can obviously guess which one.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh wow! This is perfect! Team Edward Elric all the way! FMA definitely has more character development than Twilight. Absolutely loved that Armstrong got to have his say about Edward Cullen stealing HIS sparkles. :)

Your fellow Ranger,

Danae
Y42 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
...Holy crap. Armstrong really IS Mr. Veritably Clean and Arnold S.

And yes, Veritably IS Mr. Clean's name!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I like this!. So funny though Edward Cullen getting mad like that was bit ooc for him. I like Edward Elric better. I just had to laugh at Armstrong's entrance to their fight.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
And behold: the trolls win. LOLOLOLOLOL. Worth the read, especially since this doesn't end with just arguing back and forth. Well, continue to write, update again soon, ja ne.
Whatmesage chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I think I just died laughing. This is the best short I've seen, ever. (Except maybe that one where Naruto decides the kyuubi is Underwear the Cat...)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Okay, that was awesomely awesome. Just plain perfect. I could rant all day about the greatness of this fic.
Jorge chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
THIS CAUSED LULZ GALORE! Team ELRIC!
Butter is Found chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
God! That was hilarious! I think Ed Elric won. And yes, Edward C. Mr. Armstrong has his sparkles passed down from the Armstrong family for generations and Ed E. is Ssssoooooo much better than you.

One, he has automail.

Two, he does not stalk girls and watch them while they are sleeping in their rooms.

Three, he is smarter and a better fighter than you. F*** he can beat you in like, less than dive minutes.

Four, Edward E. is not a creepy pale phsyco like you.

Five, he wouldn't make girls swoon for him with his looks. Actually force.
Elivira chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL * dies *

I could write some philisophicle review but I am to lazy.

go edward Elric

P.S how do you spell philisophicle because that dose not look right. XD
Aero Dream chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
"SHRIMP!"

"THAT'S JUMBO SHRIMP TO YOU, JERK!..."

Best comeback EVER. Oh, my beloved Ed... he manages to be FREAKING AWESOME even when he's whinging. Edward C... well, just manages to be an emo...

THE SPARKLES PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG LINE FOR GENERATIONS!

Laughin' my Ass Off
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Oh gosh... I read this for the first time when it was first posted and really didn't understand much of it since I didn't know much about either fandom back then, but still thought it was pretty funny. Now I've read again recently, and...I just can't stop smiling. XD
Amethyst2241 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This...is...HILARIOUS! I love it! Go team Edward Elric!
EPICCCCCCC chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
THE EPICEST FANFIC IN THE WORLD i love ed it its so awesome!
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Funny! Gooo Edward Elric!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »